Green Day have added a show in Madrid, Spain on 30 October 2019

Rumpelstiltskin2000

Green Day will be playing a show in Madrid, Spain on 30 October 2019. Tickets will be 75 Euros each. General Sale will be on Friday, 25 October 2019 at 9 am. Looks like there's some kind of presale on 24 October 2019 too.  The article is in Spanish but am putting here anyway:

https://www.binaural.es/noticias/concierto/concierto-green-day-madrid-la-riviera-2019/

3qU0i2A.jpg

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh seriously!  I got to Spain on 1 November but only for a couple of days and there is now way I can get near them, so close and yet so far.  Hoping for lots of TV coverage while I'm there though!

I already booked flights to Portugal to then get a bus to Seville on the 1st :cry: I don't know what to do now. I haven't booked the bus yet so only the flights would be wasted. Fuck's sake, Green Day!

To anyone who doesn't know the venue, La Riviera is a large club. It isn't an arena, so it'll be really hard to get tickets. Its capacity is 1500 approximately.

Yeah sure, Green Day announcing a club date in Europe for the only few weeks of the year I'll be out of Europe🤣 Have fun everyone who's going!

Well, as I said in the other thread: this is absolutely amazing, but I'm gonna be jealous as fuck of anyone that gets in hahaha :lol:

The thing is, it's in a club, which is already absolutely amazing, but additionally in one that I happen to know very well. And I was literally just in Madrid on Monday / last weekend for my birthday, yet they're going to be playing there in just 7 days from now. I mean, what rotten luck that is lmao...

A club show in Europe is exciting. It's the first one in years! I'm holding out hopes there'll be more happening while they're over here, not just in Spain, but that they go to other places too. They always do stuff at least in the UK.

Have fun, everyone! I wish I was crazy enough to go :lol:

Flights for Spain are too darn expensive next week :( Damn, I hope they’ll do some extra dates somewhere else in Europe. 

19 minutes ago, HAPPY ROOTING UNICORN said:

Flights for Spain are too darn expensive next week :( Damn, I hope they’ll do some extra dates somewhere else in Europe. 

If they do a club show in Germany I will have a hard time to resist. Seeing them in a club is something I always wanted. And even though I feel like I'm now chill enough to not travel abroad, this could be an once in a lifetime opportunity.

Tbh I somehow don't want anything like this to happen, because the entire ticket buying and travel drama is too stressful. I'm capable of bitching that in summer I'll have to take a bus to see them 90 minutes away from home so this would be way too life changing.

I decided to go with my friend next Wednesday to Madrid to see them, now it is the most difficult, to get tickets. Tomorrow the presale, but I need you to send in a private link to enter the ticketmaster, I hope you send it in the rest of the day, I signed up for the mailing list ... 😮

It's possible they could play a new song. I would very much prefer to hear a new song live first and then hear the recorded version. 

1 hour ago, Beerjeezus said:

A club show in Europe is exciting. It's the first one in years! I'm holding out hopes there'll be more happening while they're over here, not just in Spain, but that they go to other places too. They always do stuff at least in the UK.

Have fun, everyone! I wish I was crazy enough to go :lol:

And there are so many small cities and states they are skipping entirely in the US next summer that I’m hoping they do a bunch of random club dates around the country here too. This gives me hope.

26 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

And there are so many small cities and states they are skipping entirely in the US next summer that I’m hoping they do a bunch of random club dates around the country here too. This gives me hope.

Remember the typical Green Day era consists of a second leg of tours. They're likely to come back and either play ampitheaters in those smaller towns or skipped towns or a hockey arena. 

Ooo the night before Halloween, that should be fun. I would love to see the guys in costumes again. Good look to those doing the pre- sale tomorrow! 

4 minutes ago, Forever Now said:

Ooo the night before Halloween, that should be fun. I would love to see the guys in costumes again. Good look to those doing the pre- sale tomorrow! 

I didn’t think of the date but that’d be awesome if they wore costumes!  What a fun show that’s gonna be for those lucky enough to attend 

5 hours ago, HAPPY ROOTING UNICORN said:

Same. 
I went to Barcelona and I spent like 23 euros flying with Ryanair from Milan. 
And I payed 43 euros for coming back but from Madrid. 
So if this was announced a bit earlier, I think it would be affordable 

Wow, La Riviera is super close to where I lived in Madrid, pretty much just on the opposite side of the Royal Palace from my old place! What an opportunity this is for all the Spanish fans. I hope all who get to go have a great time!

Well... do you think there will be more club shows after this in Spain? I cannot go due work reasons, I got an important lesson/class for a new project on the 31st  and there aren't any flight in the early morning from Madrid to Milan (F**********k*).

Also Prima Donna canceled their tour that would have started on the 5th of nov in Barcelona... coincidence? Does Green Day needed Kevin for a little Club Show Tour? 

Archived