Why do you think GD Left Warner bros?

Greendazefan69

4 hours ago, Matt. said:

@OP

When did you hear/read this rumour ?

Not to keep bugging @Matt. but..........

Was the Madonna Inn video shoot for the FOAM single but ultimately abandoned as claimed on his forum ?

http://www.greendaycommunity.org/topic/102753-father-of-all-motherfuckers-album-feb-7/?&page=107#comments

““During the iheart interview, he said the video shoot was a complete fiasco, worse than 2012 iheart performance. He didn’t say they weren’t going to use the video but it did appear to have been a video shoot and it’s never appeared. It’s about the 5 minute mark.  He may be talking about the video we have and the Madonna Inn one will still appear though, who knows”

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@cav9mm that’s just my comment you have quoted above from a discussion about the video, please don’t think I have any real knowledge, I was just responding to a question and speculating about the Madonna Inn video shoot, if that’s what it was.

• 2 weeks later...

There needs to be a poll on members' favourite batshit theory to have come out of this era.

3 minutes ago, Milo Goes To Pasalacqua said:

There needs to be a poll on members' favourite batshit theory to have come out of this era.

I would love that but choosing just one would be difficult :lol:

2 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

I would love that but choosing just one would be difficult :lol:

No pain no gain.

Could even try generating some more to add to the list. :lol:

Magnum Opus of the Valentine Cigarettes 3030

I don't know what's going on.  They could be on good terms with Warner and this is all just a show.  For our entertainment or our anguish.   

I'd love to hear C+V, but with all their comments about it not being up to their standards, it doesn't need to be released as a proper studio album.   It's the only songs I've heard the band criticize themselves and that's worrisome.   

Anyone else have trouble spelling cigarettes?   I'm 34 and can't ever remember how.   It's not a word I write or type on any kind of basis.   

1 minute ago, Milo Goes To Pasalacqua said:

No pain no gain.

Could even try generating some more to add to the list. :lol:

I have no doubt! :lol:

1 minute ago, That Dude said:

Anyone else have trouble spelling cigarettes?   I'm 34 and can't ever remember how.   It's not a word I write or type on any kind of basis.   

Same. I never know if it's two g's or two t's.

Archived