Win tickets to Kevin & Bean's Last Breakfast with Green Day (Airing Monday 10/28)

Rumpelstiltskin2000

I think this is going to be like the last show Green Day played at the Kroq Sound Space on the Rev Rad Tour:

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Beerjeezus said:

Is this a show or a breakfast with the band? They've been doing so much bullshit recently that both seem plausible :lol:

Maybe a morning show? Does anyone know about the last kroq soundspace show they did whether people lined up in the morning to get in? 

56 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

Is this a show or a breakfast with the band? They've been doing so much bullshit recently that both seem plausible :lol:

It's a morning radio show based in Los Angeles. Usually streamed live on the KROQ website

Wow. only 5 winners... 

• Hermione changed the title to Win tickets to Kevin & Bean's Last Breakfast with Green Day
1 hour ago, Todd said:

When they did the Kevin & Bean show in 2009 they played 6 songs. Hopefully they'll do a similar amount this time! 

So it won’t be a mini concert like the KROQ/Red Bull sound space show they did in 2016? 

Just now, pacejunkie punk said:

So it won’t be a mini concert like the KROQ/Red Bull sound space show they did in 2016? 

I don't think so. This is the breakfast show, an AM event. That was a PM event and had an audience. They wouldn't play a full set for for only 5 people. 

3 minutes ago, Todd said:

I don't think so. This is the breakfast show, an AM event. That was a PM event and had an audience. They wouldn't play a full set for for only 5 people. 

I didn’t know if they were giving tickets to five lucky winners and the rest of the studio was going to be made up of people who lined up that day. But if this is just the morning show from their regular small studio then yeah they might be the only ones there.  

There won’t be just 5 winners lol kroq is giving tickets for this every hour this week. I don’t know what time they start but I know they stop at 7pm

11 minutes ago, billiesblue said:

There won’t be just 5 winners lol kroq is giving tickets for this every hour this week. I don’t know what time they start but I know they stop at 7pm

The article on KROQ's site said 5 winners. The context is somewhate vague. Could be 5 winners for the online contest only OR 5 for the on-air contest. I don't know. 

Article:

"Listen to Kevin and Bean all week for your chance to win access into the Kevin & Bean's Last Breakfast with Green Day at the HD Radio Sound Space at KROQ!

Bonus chance to win HERE! 

Contest Date Range: October 14, 2019 @7:15 am PT–  October 18, 2019  @10:00 am PT

For the On Air Contest: Content: K&B Last Breakfast, listen each day between 7:15 am (PT) through 10:00 am (PT) starting Monday, October 14, 2019 through Friday, October 18, 2019 for the cue to call.  Caller 20 at 1-800-520-1067 (as announced by the on-air personality prior to the cue to call) will, upon verification of eligibility, will receive access for two (2) into the Kevin & Bean's Last Breakfast with Green Day on October 25, 2019. The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the prize is $0.00, these passes cannot be purchased and courtesy of KROQ. There will be five (5) winners in this contest. Otherwise, KROQ's general rules apply and are available by clicking HERE"

Source: https://kroq.radio.com/contest/kevin-bean-win-access-last-breakfast-green-day

A member of a Green Day Community on Facebook claimed to have won two tickets. 186f0b6ffee3c3a5e268bcf962101250.jpg

4 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Will this show by streamed online to listen Friday? Does anyone know what time the show is?

The kroq site says “5am-10am”. I don’t know if that’s pacific time thought. It is streamed on the kroq site and the podcast is uploaded later to the site. 

Edit: I’m going to assume that it’s pacific time since the band is going to be there live and the show is based in LA.

8 hours ago, DadBod said:

The kroq site says “5am-10am”. I don’t know if that’s pacific time thought. It is streamed on the kroq site and the podcast is uploaded later to the site. 

Edit: I’m going to assume that it’s pacific time since the band is going to be there live and the show is based in LA.

Yeah that would be Pacific thanks. Much more civilized time for me at Eastern. I’m gonna try to listen in live if I can (they’ll probably make you wait and be on during the last two hours)

19 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Yeah that would be Pacific thanks. Much more civilized time for me at Eastern. I’m gonna try to listen in live if I can (they’ll probably make you wait and be on during the last two hours)

I’ll try to listen in as well. Hopefully I can capture it through Audacity.

does anyone know what time the "breakfast with" is at? The Kevin & Bean show only goes until 10am PST.

5 minutes ago, DadBod said:

does anyone know what time the "breakfast with" is at? The Kevin & Bean show only goes until 10am PST.

It's going on now. Green Day will probably come on in an hour or two, if I had to guess. They haven't said anything about it yet. I've got it recording. 

12 minutes ago, Todd said:

It's going on now. Green Day will probably come on in an hour or two, if I had to guess. They haven't said anything about it yet. I've got it recording. 

I was curious because when the show started this morning they were still giving away tickets to it.

4 minutes ago, DadBod said:

I was curious because when the show started this morning they were still giving away tickets to it.

I noticed that too. The show goes until 10 pst so I’m guessing they won’t be on until the last hour (between 9 and 10)

I’m out here haha I haven’t won tickets because I couldn’t take part as a German. I’m just waiting to see what’s happening. If anybody hears anything, please let me know!! (Btw I’m on a holiday in California so that’s why I stopped by, just trying my luck)

• Todd changed the title to Win tickets to Kevin & Bean's Last Breakfast with Green Day (Airing Monday 10/28)

Archived