Green Day headlining MTV World Stage on November 2

solongfromthestars

1 hour ago, SnaggletoothRecords said:

Please elaborate

They have a new album out, and are doing another tour?..

1 hour ago, Yosuke Hanamura said:

They have a new album out, and are doing another tour?..

yeah hence semi retired. Technically still working but only half way 😉

1 hour ago, SnaggletoothRecords said:

yeah hence semi retired. Technically still working but only half way 😉

What are you talking about? How is it only “technically” working? Why is this different from any other album promotion and tour cycle? Semi retired my ass 🙄 Are you trolling?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

What are you talking about? How is it only “technically” working? Why is this different from any other album promotion and tour cycle? Semi retired my ass 🙄 Are you trolling?

No they're semi retired just look at their schedule

9 minutes ago, SnaggletoothRecords said:

No they're semi retired just look at their schedule

Promotion from September to February album release, world tour in March and from May through August with more dates to come (Australia and South America not announced yet). Sorry none of this screams semi-retired to me. 

• Like 2

Just now, pacejunkie punk said:

Promotion from September to February album release, world tour in March and from May through August with more dates to come (Australia and South America not announced yet). Sorry none of this screams semi-retired to me. 

what about the not announced yet?

Just now, SnaggletoothRecords said:

what about the not announced yet?

What about it? It’s a year away. Last time South America wasn’t announced until about four or five months before. I remember because Billie accidentally leaked it prematurely on Good Morning America and it wasn’t official until later in the summer for a November tour.  More shows will come. 

1 minute ago, pacejunkie punk said:

What about it? It’s a year away. Last time South America wasn’t announced until about four or five months before. I remember because Billie accidentally leaked it prematurely on Good Morning America and it wasn’t official until later in the summer for a November tour.  More shows will come. 

When's GMA for FOAMF? 

Grammy or no grammy? 

22 minutes ago, SnaggletoothRecords said:

When's GMA for FOAMF? 

Grammy or no grammy? 

It was a summer concert series in the middle of the RevRad tour.  Again I don’t where you’re going with this.  

8 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

It was a summer concert series in the middle of the RevRad tour.  Again I don’t where you’re going with this.  

I'm asking you to predict if there will be a grammy or not and wondering if there's any news about GMA for this era

2 minutes ago, SnaggletoothRecords said:

I'm asking you to predict if there will be a grammy or not and wondering if there's any news about GMA for this era

The summer concert GMA in 2017 didn’t get announced until a few weeks before the event. The album FOAMF isn’t even out yet there’s so much to come in 2020 when it does.  All they’ve had to promote so far has been a single, a tour and a hockey deal with song and they’ve still been busy with that. Nothing else would normally be announced this early.

And I don’t know what my ability to predict the Grammys for a yet to be released album has to do with your claim that Green Day are now semi-retired which is what started all these shenanigans. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

And I don’t know what my ability to predict the Grammys for a yet to be released album has to do with your claim that Green Day are now semi-retired which is what started all these shenanigans. 

Come on and guesstimate for us

hey whats the average length for a three piece? 

2 minutes ago, SnaggletoothRecords said:

Come on and guesstimate for us

hey whats the average length for a three piece? 

🙄

1 minute ago, pacejunkie punk said:

🙄

come on take a guess 

its not about who's wrong or right it's about the long long wait to find out if you were right

17 hours ago, Yosuke Hanamura said:

Being a troll by saying Green Day is “Semi-Retired”..

Love the Scott the Woz gif 👍🏽

• Thanks 1

Last night they soundchecked American Idiot, partial Jesus of Suburbia, RevRad and Father of All. I think that's it. Sounded amazing. If I had any reservations about Father of All I apparently don't have anymore since I was going crazy. Some of it is on my Instagram story @mariagloriaharvey if anyone wants to have a listen.

I was 44 in line when I arrived around 8pm last night but there was one group holding 20 spots and another holding 5-6. Camping wasn't really necessary with so many entrances but I'd have worried if I hadn't camped... although it rained and I'm soaked so I'm regretting it slightly :lol: Didn't get much sleep. I'd say there are about 30 people here now? Looks like a long run to the stage and I feel like shit so I don't expect a great spot but that's fine. Can't believe I'm seeing Green Day later :D

• Like 3

6 hours ago, StillBreathing said:

So is this being aired on the 2nd?

I've check MTV website and world stage will be aired every Fridays and Sundays.

This week they aired a Muse show

• Thanks 1