Green Day headlining MTV World Stage on November 2

solongfromthestars

11 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Hold on to it for now but I would wait and see. Things may still be up in the air. 

It would be very nosense as Prima Donna tour starts in Spain on the 5th and Green Day are playing on the 2nd of Nov

4 hours ago, Melodramfool said:

It would be very nosense as Prima Donna tour starts in Spain on the 5th and Green Day are playing on the 2nd of Nov

It may indicate that GD has more things to do in Europe after the EMAs but unknown.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Thatsername said:

Would be quite cruel towards the Prima Donna fans to cancel the whole tour though, wouldn't it? If it was just some of the dates, okay, but the whole thing? What will they say, something like: "Deal with it, Kevin has better things to do"? I would be very pissed as a fan. It's like Green Day cancelling their tour to go on the road with the Rolling Stones. (I would LOVE this btw, but not if GD cancels their own tour for it 😂).

Yeah like I said, no point in being angry when we don’t know why it was canceled. Disappointed sure. 

1 hour ago, pacejunkie punk said:

It may indicate that GD has more things to do in Europe after the EMAs but unknown.

Maybe we should wait an official thing from them and not just from a random page account

3 minutes ago, Melodramfool said:

Maybe we should wait an official thing from them and not just from a random page account

She’s not random, she is friends with the band. She heard this from both the band and management.

59 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

She’s not random, she is friends with the band. She heard this from both the band and management.

Okay but I'd like to have a news from the guys, from their pages. 
I don't want to offend anyone saying "random account" btw

Anyway the booking agency just wrote this on Facebook
"We are truly sorry to inform you that Prima Donna is cancelling their upcoming European tour due to unforeseen circumstances which are unfortunately out of BOMBER BOOKING control. Your tickets will be fully refunded at the place of purchase. We apologize for any inconvenience this might cause and for more information you can contact directly the band. ///////" 

2 hours ago, Melodramfool said:

Okay but I'd like to have a news from the guys, from their pages. 
I don't want to offend anyone saying "random account" btw

Anyway the booking agency just wrote this on Facebook
"We are truly sorry to inform you that Prima Donna is cancelling their upcoming European tour due to unforeseen circumstances which are unfortunately out of BOMBER BOOKING control. Your tickets will be fully refunded at the place of purchase. We apologize for any inconvenience this might cause and for more information you can contact directly the band. ///////" 

Satisfied? 🙂

4 hours ago, Thatsername said:

Would be quite cruel towards the Prima Donna fans to cancel the whole tour though, wouldn't it? If it was just some of the dates, okay, but the whole thing? What will they say, something like: "Deal with it, Kevin has better things to do"? I would be very pissed as a fan. It's like Green Day cancelling their tour to go on the road with the Rolling Stones. (I would LOVE this btw, but not if GD cancels their own tour for it 😂).

If Green Day cancelled Hella Mega to go on tour with a better band instead, they'll be back in my good graces :P

• Haha 3

So, Prima Donna confirmed the cancelled European tour. Let's see if this has anything to do with GD. If they are planning more shows in November, we should hear about it within the next couple of days I guess?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Thatsername said:

So, Prima Donna confirmed the cancelled European tour. Let's see if this has anything to do with GD. If they are planning more shows in November, we should hear about it within the next couple of days I guess?

I dare say hope so, that Corte Ingles ticketing website was a complete nightmare...

25 minutes ago, Thatsername said:

I hope about a new november date but I think it may be kinda impossible 

I kind of take Prima Donna’s post about the cancellation to mean this has nothing to do with GD.  Either it’s personal in some way or maybe tickets haven’t been selling, who knows.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

El Corte Inglés have changed my wheelchair tickets to general entry and I just want to say how impressed I am tbh! They didn't have to fix my error but they did. I suppose they don't want someone showing up with a wheelchair ticket they don't need but it's still really good service.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

18 hours ago, desertrose said:

The Struts AND Green Day? HELL. YES. I wish they would tour together. The Struts are hella fun. 

• Like 3

On 10/16/2019 at 10:19 AM, Beerjeezus said:

If Green Day cancelled Hella Mega to go on tour with a better band instead, they'll be back in my good graces :P

GD is semi retired