Green Day headlining MTV World Stage on November 2

solongfromthestars

1 minute ago, HAPPY ROOTING UNICORN said:

Well, there’s some kind of real artistic effort in this titles, I think we have to give them some credit 😂

No.

• Haha 1

I am very tempted right now... I don't know if I can go because I can't stand on my feet for long, if there are sits tho...

Do you guys think they'll play a full set?

Looks like Prima Donna just cancelled their European tour. I wonder if this confirms that Kevin is committed to Green Day and there are conflicts to come.

11 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Looks like Prima Donna just cancelled their European tour. I wonder if this confirms that Kevin is committed to Green Day and there are conflicts to come.

If he shows up in Europe with Green Day, we'll have the answer.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

If he shows up in Europe with Green Day, we'll have the answer.

I won’t be convinced until he shows up with them on the Hella Mega tour but it is suspicious and Jeff hasn’t tweeted in over a month. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I won’t be convinced until he shows up with them on the Hella Mega tour but it is suspicious and Jeff hasn’t tweeted in over a month. 

Yeah, we'll see when the tour starts, but it's a good sign if he keeps playing with them

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Jeff liked his post about playing with Green Day on the Stern show 

so it doesn’t look like there’s any hard feelings if he is out of the band 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, jetsrule128 said:

Jeff liked his post about playing with Green Day on the Stern show 

so it doesn’t look like there’s any hard feelings if he is out of the band 

Either it’s not a permanent change or it is an amicable split because there were a few people at the Whiskey show that said they saw Jeff there. Unconfirmed but if he was there he was showing his support. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Tubbie Head said:

I am very tempted right now... I don't know if I can go because I can't stand on my feet for long, if there are sits tho...

Do you guys think they'll play a full set?

Muse played 15 songs/tracks. 

41 minutes ago, Tomcat20 said:

Did the presale actually happened?

I think it did but I suspect (from twitter search) that only people who had Spain listed as their country got links

• Confused 1

52 minutes ago, Tomcat20 said:

Did the presale actually happened?

Yes, it did happen. But it was a shitty system, and after one hour and a half I've got none tickets. The website didn't work at first, and after ten minutes I was at number 2100 at the online queu. I'm so mad right now

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, andypearce said:

I managed to get some tickets on the presale but as for now it is showing sold out

On which site have you ordered the Tickets? Ist the presale code the same for all like it was for the HELLA MEGA Tour?

2 minutes ago, Tomcat20 said:

On which site have you ordered the Tickets? Ist the presale code the same for all like it was for the HELLA MEGA Tour?

Yes, it was FATHEROFALL. But the presale tickets are sold out

The link was sent through email

Edited by Digoco

7 minutes ago, Tomcat20 said:

The site was elcorteingles which is like a shopping centre chain in Spain but yeah there system was like a queue system where you had to wait like 30min for your turn and then if there were left you got chance to buy some.

I’m confused... 

@Todd @Yosuke Hanamura 

Do you think this will follow the format of the 2009/2013 broadcasts (apart from the fact that those weren’t purposefully held for MTV world stage, but rather filmed at “standard” gig / festival), that is to say a 40-45 minute broadcast with properly mixed audio and edited visuals to be released at some later date? If so, this would be what I’ve been wanting for years! The MTV world stage performances always sound stellar in my opinion. Usually good camera work, editing and of course a good mix/mastering.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, MillenniumFan said:

I’m confused... @Todd @Yosuke Hanamura Do you think this will follow the format of the 2009/2013 broadcasts (apart from the fact that those weren’t purposefully held for MTV world stage, but rather filmed at “standard” gig / festival), that is to say a 40-45 minute broadcast at some later date? If so, this would be what I’ve been wanting for years. The MTV world stage performances always sound stellar! Usually good camera work, editing and of course a good mix/mastering.

That's entirely possible. We'll certainly get one song from the show broadcast on the EMA's. Hopefully they do broadcast a larger chunk on MTV at some point, it seems likely since they did it in the past. 

• Like 3

20 hours ago, Rumpelstiltskin2000 said:

As for why the album is called Father Of All Mother Fuckers?

“It’s just a badass title! ... As soon as the title came up, I was like, ‘Oh man, this is good.’”

2fIB.gif

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

21 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Where did you see this?

8 minutes ago, Melodramfool said:

Mmh weird. 
I got a ticket for Milan and no one said nothing about this. 

Hold on to it for now but I would wait and see. Things may still be up in the air.