Help! Looking for any audio or guesses for these songs

Greendazefan69

So i've stumbled across a track list that included some unreleased songs and i was thinking that they just might have been released under different names. An perhaps i somebody could help me find the audio for that cover.

1 Waste Away 

2 End Of The World

3. Lately 

4. Dropout

5. 19th Nervous break down (Cover)

I remember reading an interview years ago that said Wasteaway was a song for Warning, and I've always assumed it was renamed Castaway.

I think they weren't happy with their cover of Breakdown or something, I remember hearing, that's why it was never released. They covered Alison by Elvis Costello but never released it for the same reasons apparently. 

Don't remember hearing about the other titles unfortunately. 

All five of these ended up on a disc full of b-sides from AI. Don't have a link handy at the moment, but it was posted to John Roecker's FB somewhere around March I think?

8 hours ago, Greendazefan69 said:

So i've stumbled across a track list that included some unreleased songs and i was thinking that they just might have been released under different names. An perhaps i somebody could help me find the audio for that cover.

1 Waste Away 

2 End Of The World

3. Lately 

4. Dropout

5. 19th Nervous break down (Cover)

There are no circulating recordings of any of those songs

12 minutes ago, Alf said:

End Of The World is a previous name for one of Forever Now parts

I think that would be Edge Of The World

15 hours ago, localinsomniac said:

All five of these ended up on a disc full of b-sides from AI. Don't have a link handy at the moment, but it was posted to John Roecker's FB somewhere around March I think?

I found these threads in regards to that:

https://www.reddit.com/r/greenday/comments/aytb0j/john_roecker_just_posted_this_on_facebook_its_an/

https://www.reddit.com/r/greenday/comments/ayxbzg/discussion_the_john_roecker_leaked_b_sides_demo/

1 hour ago, walking_c0ntradicti0n said:

Woah are there already other GDC threads about this?? This is really interesting. #bigiftrue

Remember every single unreleased song and released song from AI to current is from C&V 

14 hours ago, walking_c0ntradicti0n said:

Thank you for finding these. Tried to post the photo from my phone, but for some reason imgur links don't work for me here.

9 hours ago, Greendazefan69 said:

But WTF was Lately?

A song that they didn’t release and none of us have ever heard? What else would it be?

Archived