Green Day on Howard Stern (Sirius XM)

Squashie

Well if it's just performing the song, I'm not going to bother calling XM to change my trial. Too much work...

Edit: actually I'm torn about this. Do I call and change it or no? I can't record it to share because it's a work computer.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

Anybody else still remember that awkward moment when Stern was like "I'm sure your dick is BIG" at Billie who wasn't going to deny or confirm.

I didn’t think it was awkward, I thought the whole ongoing thing about hair, how handsome they were and Billie’s dick was pretty hilarious.

2 minutes ago, jengd said:

I didn’t think it was awkward, I thought the whole ongoing thing about hair, how handsome they were and Billie’s dick was pretty hilarious.

I chuckled at the whole part because ya...

During their 2016 interview I was really touched by how supportive he was of them and how thoughtful his questions were. I hope they do another interview this time.

If anyone knows or finds out a time slot, let @Todd know.

annnd Tre reposted the story he took down early...

5 minutes ago, DadBod said:

Todd doesn’t have Howard 100 and 101 in his XM channels.

4 minutes ago, Yosuke Hanamura said:

Todd doesn’t have Howard 100 and 101 in his XM channels.

I don't either. I'd have to break my free trial and pay $13 for it. 😪

21 minutes ago, DadBod said:

He reposted the photo but removed the caption and tag for some reason (unless he just reuploaded the photo and didn’t bother to edit it again)

Here’s the tweet that was linked above embedded:

Only $5 for the new album? Damn. Sucks for those that pre-ordered at full price for a HM presale code.

Now it says to close out the week. Today is only Wednesday so does that mean they will be on Friday? Maybe if it’s Friday they’ll do Fire, Ready, Aim.

What the hell? Only $5... I mean they're not gonna make a lot of cash with this album I guess.

4 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Airplane said:

What the hell? Only $5... I mean they're not gonna make a lot of cash with this album I guess.

This album is their biggest cash-in ever. I wouldn't worry :lol:

6 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Airplane said:

Digital streams as well, remember that.

11 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

He reposted the photo but removed the caption and tag for some reason (unless he just reuploaded the photo and didn’t bother to edit it again)

Here’s the tweet that was linked above embedded:

Only $5 for the new album? Damn. Sucks for those that pre-ordered at full price for a HM presale code.

Now it says to close out the week. Today is only Wednesday so does that mean they will be on Friday? Maybe if it’s Friday they’ll do Fire, Ready, Aim.

Thanks I couldn't get it to embed

So wait what time is this? I havent slept yet because i was out drinking then got home and got distracted on my phone for a couple of hours... its now 4:50am ... 

I'm way more excited for this than I am for Fire, Ready, Aim lol. Sterns last interview with them is still my favourite one and their performance back then was great. 

all this promotion I'm hoping will lead to a late fall/early winter usa club tour :)) 

Could coincide with the all star game performance too

10 minutes ago, StillBreathing said:

So wait what time is this? I havent slept yet because i was out drinking then got home and got distracted on my phone for a couple of hours... its now 4:50am ... 

Nothing has been announced yet. No clue

2 hours ago, Beerjeezus said:

Anybody else still remember that awkward moment when Stern was like "I'm sure your dick is BIG" at Billie who wasn't going to deny or confirm.

It means, almost logically obviously, that Billie Joe Armstrong has a long schlong. And I am drunk somewhere in Estonia. 

I think I read that an album must be sold for at least 6$ to be counted for a RIIA certification, so I don‘t think the 5$ deal will be for a long time

Howard is live in la all this week. The idea was that he would not pre announce, or announce his guests last minute. I caught the tail end of the interview and they did wmuwse. I dont know how long the were on or of they did other songs

7 minutes ago, Adorkable said:

Howard is live in la all this week. The idea was that he would not pre announce, or announce his guests last minute. I caught the tail end of the interview and they did wmuwse. I dont know how long the were on or of they did other songs

Damn I hope somebody recorded it

Archived