Pandora Stories with Green Day

Squashie

Hmm yeah says only available in the US when I click it. Maybe a recording will emerge somewhere else

16 minutes ago, JReevz said:

Just gonna say it - the interview portions were not worth the trouble of resetting my pandora password. 

Yeah, the talking tracks are less than 45 seconds each.

4 minutes ago, DadBod said:

Yeah, the talking tracks are less than 45 seconds each.

And are they new or just edits from interviews that have already come out?

Just now, pacejunkie punk said:

And are they new or just edits from interviews that have already come out?

Most of what is told is not new information per-say, but it is a new "interview".

Eh it was okay. Kind of interesting, but nothing amazing. Still glad to get some new interviews with the boys.

22 minutes ago, Melodramfool said:

"Pandora isn’t available where you are… yet"

Hello darkness my old friend

I want to do the sad face and the laugh on this. 

Got a hold of someone’s account to listen. So not worth it. Total stories add up to maybe a minute of content and most of it is no better than, “this is a great song. I love this song.”  

10 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Got a hold of someone’s account to listen. So not worth it. Total stories add up to maybe a minute of content and most of it is no better than, “this is a great song. I love this song.”  

Yeah. I should have listened to it before I posted it. It was definitely a let down in terms of "stories".

Yeah, for example. Heres pretty much what he says about AI:

"AI was a topical protest song. Its relevant even today. And thats all i have to say about that."

And BOBD:

"Still one of my favorites to play live because it is very fun to play live. I dont know what to say about it."

And RR:

"We recorded the music video in gilman. Great club, great song, great times"

totally not worth it xP

I don't even have Pandora and don't want to start now. I'm sure it will either turn up here on GDC or on YouTube at some point, so I won't be bothered.

5 hours ago, Jirachi said:

Yeah, for example. Heres pretty much what he says about AI:

"AI was a topical protest song. Its relevant even today. And thats all i have to say about that."

And BOBD:

"Still one of my favorites to play live because it is very fun to play live. I dont know what to say about it."

And RR:

"We recorded the music video in gilman. Great club, great song, great times"

totally not worth it xP

Pandora - "So Billie we're going to record you talking about these songs, as an intro to them"

Billie - "Recorded? Talking? At the same time? And others will listen to it?  Oh no..."

Billie was briefly outspoken during the revrad era and now he's back to "uhhh idk y'know...*loses train of thought"

I like commentary and behind the scenes stuff lots and would love to have actual 2-3 minute discussions about the origins/meaning/feelings behind the songs on the album or throughout their career and talking about where they were in their head at the time and such, but if you give them 10-30 seconds or less, ya aint gonna get anything.

4 hours ago, Beerjeezus said:

Billie was briefly outspoken during the revrad era and now he's back to "uhhh idk y'know...*loses train of thought"

That’s because he was sober then 😜

32 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

That’s because he was sober then 😜

You don't have much faith in him :P

Judging by what y'all are saying about this, I'm glad it's shit so I don't have to find a way to listen to it from the UK. Honestly I'm getting pretty tired of everything being exclusive to the US. I have no idea if it was like this in other GD eras because I only started paying attention halfway through RevRad era, but yeah it's pretty annoying.=/

17 hours ago, pouty bitch said:

Judging by what y'all are saying about this, I'm glad it's shit so I don't have to find a way to listen to it from the UK. Honestly I'm getting pretty tired of everything being exclusive to the US. I have no idea if it was like this in other GD eras because I only started paying attention halfway through RevRad era, but yeah it's pretty annoying.=/

Don't worry, I'm sure they'll be over here at some point doing some promo, we can have the exclusive shit then :D

This is a bit embarassing seeing as the interview turned out to be nothing much and Green Day have only just added it to their insta story:

eqJHebc.png

Archived