New Single "Fire, Ready, Aim" Will Debut October 9th

Todd

2 minutes ago, DadBod said:

There was a lot on the Longshot record. 

Atleast when they record them they actually clap and it's not that annoying sampled one from an e-drum brain 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Montclare said:

*Whispers* I think it sounds like Fall Out Boy.

I actually agree. But we gotta wait for the full thing 

1 hour ago, pacejunkie punk said:

So how much fucking money are they making with this two year deal? This is huge. It supports my theory that they are seriously cashing in to feed the kitty for their independent years when they can do whatever the fuck they want. Good for them.

Does he have a helmet on? It’s so quick I couldn’t tell who it was but I didn’t see brown hair

No helmet present, but it is Tre. Mike is the only one who doesn't get a close up 😪

2 minutes ago, ImNotInGreenDaydummy said:

:(

i don’t want to be apart of this timeline anymore 

We can just headcanon this as not happening.

1 hour ago, Beerjeezus said:

I like this theory, but can't really believe it. The simplest explanation is usually correct and that's just that they're cashing in because why not. There's no Magnum Opus (at least according to someone who says he talked to billie yesterday) and who knows what's coming in the future. Maybe they just want to fund their coke use. But I really like what you say about foam. Hope you're right.

Don't believe it either and II don't understand how people still go on about this.
For a short while I subscribed to the troll theory, mostly because of that damn unicorn but I was quickly snapped out of it by one simple thing.
Watch them play FOAM live and tell me they're not having a blast.

1 minute ago, pieterv said:

Don't believe it either and II don't understand how people still go on about this.
For a short while I subscribed to the troll theory, mostly because of that damn unicorn but I was quickly snapped out of it by one simple thing.
Watch them play FOAM live and tell me they're not having a blast.

Yeah, they're definitely serious about FOAM and that's right. I gave the new song snippet another listen and it seems it's another good one. Sounds like Longshot. However it says something about the way they promote this (unicorn, hella mega etc) that most of us thought they were trolling haha

I'll never forget when the album cover got posted. I couldn't stop laughing in disbelief, I was legit in tears, and while I've somewhat gotten used to it I still can barely believe it's real. 

1 minute ago, Nightlife said:

I'll never forget when the album cover got posted. I couldn't stop laughing in disbelief, I was legit in tears, and while I've somewhat gotten used to it I still can barely believe it's real. 

I got such a good laugh out of it and it freed me from any expectations. I just wanted a meme song from that point on, so this cover helped me see everything with an open mind. 

The album cover is crude, but considering this is supposed to be a party album with a “fuck it, let’s go nuts!” attitude, I’m cool with it.

4 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

This cover helped me see everything with an open mind. 

Just this sentence paired up with that atrocity of a cover is hilarious to me. 

5 minutes ago, Nightlife said:

Just this sentence paired up with that atrocity of a cover is hilarious to me. 

Well, I was expecting an atrocity, so having that box ticked off with the cover probably helped the mindset I had listening to the song :P

Same with hella mega... accepting they're clowns now helps with not taking it too seriously.

Just now, ImNotInGreenDaydummy said:

do they actually still do coke? that would be sad. but who am i to judge if it’s offered i’ll do it 

Looks like it. Personally I never had it so can't provide an opinion

4 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Airplane said:

I'm confuse right now. Who said they're doing coke ? 

The pics that Billie posted to the Longshot instagram last night had a powdery substance on the table next to the pitcher of beer. So speculate away.

Looked a reflection coming off the table to me, but WHO CARES.

Anyways, this song sounds like it'll be fucking awesome. Can't wait!

I think it’s far too obvious to be really that but hey what do I know 😂 either it’s real and they didn’t notice it’s in the photo (unlikely cause Dugan commented since) it’s real and they don’t care (who knows, again seems too obvious) or it’s not coke but they know it looks like it and they’re messing about cause they like ‘fucking with fans’

Just now, jumpsalty said:

or it’s not coke but they know it looks like it and they’re messing about cause they like ‘fucking with fans’

👆👆👆

I mean, wouldn't it be kind of boring to be a rich rock star and idk...sprinkle sugar on your glass table to boost your party animal rep :lol:

2 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

I mean, wouldn't it be kind of boring to be a rich rock star and idk...sprinkle sugar on your glass table to boost your party animal rep :lol:

Oh I don’t think they’d go that far 😂

Archived