Green Day Partners with NHL for Wednesday Night Hockey

Squashie

3 hours ago, Hermione said:

The Billie/coke thing is getting a bit much now. The forum is very active at the moment with a lot of new people around and people might think it's serious. In the interest of not spreading misinformation about the guy's personal life let's give it a rest.

Of course, everything on this forum is EXTREMELY serious and should be read as gospel. Billie Joe was the first person on the moon.

18 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

Of course, everything on this forum is EXTREMELY serious and should be read as gospel. Billie Joe was the first person on the moon.

hey kid, how about u show some fucking respect for once for a true american hero 😤

1 minute ago, Nightlife said:

hey kid, how about u show some fucking respect for once for a true american hero 😤

To think he also won Tour de France and wrote What A Wonderful World… what a guy indeed. Dare I say, Ace Billie :ga:

1 hour ago, Beerjeezus said:

Not everything is serious, but trying to prevent people getting worried about and speculating about Billie's personal life yeah. Busy enough without having to deal with that. 

• 3 weeks later...

I went to a Blue Jackets game a couple weeks ago and in-between periods somebody played Walking Contradiction, but I never once heard Fire, Ready, Aim... apparently nobody in Columbus got the memo about the new song, or they’re stuck in the ‘90s like me. :lol: 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Airplane said:

Graffitia !

I can’t view it.

1 minute ago, Yosuke Hanamura said:

I can’t view it.

I don't know why. It work for me. You can go on the NHL Facebook page. It's their lastest post.

2 minutes ago, Yosuke Hanamura said:

I can’t view it.

If you click on the "watch on facebook" it takes you to the video page. That's what I had to do.

In the end hockey might be the best promo for these songs with no shows in sight and just a few appearances where only 3 songs were played.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Beerjeezus said:

In the end hockey might be the best promo for these songs with no shows in sight and just a few appearances where only 3 songs were played.

I’m thinking that maybe more promotional appearances will fill in the gap.

4 minutes ago, Yosuke Hanamura said:

I’m thinking that maybe more promotional appearances will fill in the gap.

I'd take anything over complete silence. Crush, what the hell?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

I'd take anything over complete silence. Crush, what the hell?

During the HM Tour we will have a shitload of videos and promos. So I don't really care if it's silence radio right now.

4 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Airplane said:

During the HM Tour we will have a shitload of videos and promos. So I don't really care if it's silence radio right now.

I'd rather have something now than coronavirus later lol

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

The season being put on hold affects GD’s promotional deal. I wonder if they will extend the contract for a season or compensate in some other way. Just another way that this album is getting fucked this year.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

The season being put on hold affects GD’s promotional deal. I wonder if they will extend the contract for a season or compensate in some other way. Just another way that this album is getting fucked this year.

They'll play it throughout the playoffs. It's postponed not cancelled. 

In other news, Graffitia is in the new MLB game

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Currently listening to FOAM and hearing FRA really took me back to waiting in the cold for the band and the rush of excitement I got when they came on stage, seeing Billie looking so cute in his wool coat, and the thrill of hearing FRA live for the first time. I know I was grumpy about the wait and the miscommunication about show vs concert, but now I'm really happy I went.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

• 6 months later...

It's sad that Green Day and NHL have a partnership but in the brand new NHL 21 there is no GD songs...

1 hour ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

It's sad that Green Day and NHL have a partnership but in the brand new NHL 21 there is no GD songs...

NHL isn’t in charge with the music that EA Sport uses