Fanmade American Idiot Script

bocasalada

Hi, this is my first topic in this forum. Excuse me if I don't express myself well, English is not my first language.

I made a script by compiling texts  about the American Idiot Musical that were available online. Just for fun.

You can use this for theater rehearsals or related activities. Be creative.

Is not perfect, feel free to improve or complement it. What I hope in the near future is to create a literary version that anyone who knows nothing about Green Day can enjoy.

Needless to say, to interpret this work to an audience, you need to buy the rights and meet the corresponding requirements.

Enjoy it!.

MS Word (MEGA)

PDF (MEGA)

Previews:

Screenshot 1

Screenshot 2

Screenshot 3

4 hours ago, That Dude said:

I've started an American Idiot novel two times or more and never finished it.  

Cool! did you make up the story by taking inspiration from the music on the album? or on the history of the musical?

It would be great to speculate on the plot of the future film, which seems not to arrive soon.

I just watched an excellent movie, "Better than Love", very American-Idiot-ish

8 hours ago, bocasalada said:

Cool! did you make up the story by taking inspiration from the music on the album? or on the history of the musical?

It would be great to speculate on the plot of the future film, which seems not to arrive soon.

I just watched an excellent movie, "Better than Love", very American-Idiot-ish

I wanted to make it 100 percent true to the album and the liner notes.   Each chapter is a song.  

Going to check that film out, thanks!

Archived