FOAMF music video

BeachBum

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought it was a behind the scenes clip from the Kimmel show at first. I hope it’s not just a straight performance on the same background or it won’t seem any different. I guess after the tease of the Madonna Inn I was expecting something that was more of a story and less of a performance on a soundstage. But I’ll wait to see before judging. Still excited!

32 minutes ago, Redundantuserjinxboy said:

I like the red

As a colour blind person, I approve this message

47 minutes ago, penbreaker said:

Ehh looks like We will get Stay the Night and Nuclear family like video. Hope I am wrong. 

Looks more like a Foxboro Hot Tubs video to me! Reminds me of Stop Drop and Roll (as does the song)

I love how they just say "tonight." No time. Most artists hype of music video releases for views. Nah. Green Day just does stuff for funsies.

5 minutes ago, stories and songs said:

I love how they just say "tonight." No time. Most artists hype of music video releases for views. Nah. Green Day just does stuff for funsies.

Or they know by now that by not telling us shit, or in this case being pretty vague, they make us go insane. Going off experience I'm sure this place will be full of conspiracy theories about the music video before it even gets out. 

15 minutes ago, Hermione said:

Looks more like a Foxboro Hot Tubs video to me! Reminds me of Stop Drop and Roll (as does the song)

Hmm maybe. I like this one better. 

1 minute ago, Nightlife said:

Or they know by now that by not telling us shit, or in this case being pretty vague, they make us go insane.

This. Instead of putting my phone down and not checking it again until the announced time, I’m checking it every five minutes wondering when it’s gonna drop. Well played.

I wonder if Billies eyes will made up with heavy black eyeliner.. but he kind of ceased to wear heavy eye makeup as he used to

Is that the same person that did the makeup at the Madonna Inn shoot? Maybe that was for a different song and this video is not from then.

6 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Is that the same person that did the makeup at the Madonna Inn shoot? Maybe that was for a different song and this video is not from then.

This is a different person. So I think Madonna Inn was for the next single, which makes me curious about that single.

13 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

This is a different person. So I think Madonna Inn was for the next single, which makes me curious about that single.

I'm thinking Madonna Inn was just a photoshoot for promo pics.

The backing dancers look familiar - like Jailhouse Rock?? I'm not sure - but can't wait.

2 minutes ago, StillBreathing said:

Loving the Elvis '68 comeback special vibes

ah Im not the only one.

2 minutes ago, The Insider said:

The backing dancers look familiar - like Jailhouse Rock?? I'm not sure - but can't wait.

ah Im not the only one.

Yeah its the opening Trouble/Guitar Man sequence from the special

• BeachBum changed the title to FOAMF music video

Archived