Whats best seated or Pit for large shows like this

DrBare

I've got UK pre sale tomorrow and was wondering what people suggested.

the way I see it;

SEATED

Reserved seats

get to sit down

Get to see the band - although from quite far away

wont need to camp/queue for good pit space.

can have toilet breaks when needed. 

PIT

Ive been to a few gigs, and being in the pit, can never see the band all that well. sometimes i get luckey and have a few short people in front of me, but thats rare (not particulaly tall).

Have to stand and be squished for god knows how long.

Either camp and push to the barrier

very hot

no toilet breaks

I'm starting to think seated may be better as I'm not a huge "mosher". 

That being said, where is best to sit. Does anyone know the config for Huddersfield? 

Will there be seats next to the pit, or will it have to be up in the sides.

also, sides or back.

Never been to a stadium show, so help is appriciated.

How fast will the good tickets sell (Seated) 

I’m looking to get Huddersfield tickets too and the seating positions really just depends on the stage. Hopefully they’ll have it and one end of the pitch and then have the longer stands to the side and the smaller stand at the back. If that’s the case it’ll be like an arena show with the seats being a bit further away from the stage. If they decide to have the stage in the middle of the pitch I have no idea. 

Edit: if the stage is against one of the smaller stands then the tickets to the sides would be a good option, on the lower tier close to the pitch.

32 minutes ago, Verycool99 said:

I’m looking to get Huddersfield tickets too and the seating positions really just depends on the stage. Hopefully they’ll have it and one end of the pitch and then have the longer stands to the side and the smaller stand at the back. If that’s the case it’ll be like an arena show with the seats being a bit further away from the stage. If they decide to have the stage in the middle of the pitch I have no idea. 

Edit: if the stage is against one of the smaller stands then the tickets to the sides would be a good option, on the lower tier close to the pitch.

Thats what I was thinking tbh. 

never been to this stadium, is it massive, or smaller compared to others? 

7 minutes ago, DrBare said:

Thats what I was thinking tbh. 

never been to this stadium, is it massive, or smaller compared to others? 

A lot smaller than the London one for sure. Around 24,000 seater capacity for football, whilst the London stadium is around 65,000. London stadiums concert capacity (according to Wikipedia) is 79,000, which seems too big for this tour. I have no idea why they chose this over Etihad/Old Trafford

15 hours ago, Verycool99 said:

A lot smaller than the London one for sure. Around 24,000 seater capacity for football, whilst the London stadium is around 65,000. London stadiums concert capacity (according to Wikipedia) is 79,000, which seems too big for this tour. I have no idea why they chose this over Etihad/Old Trafford

I got tickets.

website crashed like twice. so went from close seated tickets to a little further back. 

Checked london though and it seemed WAAAYYY bigger. Doesn't look like a massive stadium and the tiered seating should help with views.

Insane VIP prices. £575 and it doesn't even come with a meet and greet...

£95 for seated seemed expensive. lets hope I forget about the price in june... 

9 minutes ago, DrBare said:

I got tickets.

website crashed like twice. so went from close seated tickets to a little further back. 

Checked london though and it seemed WAAAYYY bigger. Doesn't look like a massive stadium and the tiered seating should help with views.

Insane VIP prices. £575 and it doesn't even come with a meet and greet...

£95 for seated seemed expensive. lets hope I forget about the price in june... 

Same I had seats just off to the side of the stage 4 rows in before it crashed and I lost them. Got tickets in block RU6, still decent seats but didn’t get them until around 12

11 minutes ago, Verycool99 said:

Same I had seats just off to the side of the stage 4 rows in before it crashed and I lost them. Got tickets in block RU6, still decent seats but didn’t get them until around 12

I got mine about 11 ish (was trying since 10) 

I'm in KB8, my first lot was in KB5 which crashed. 

Not sure how far back I am, but it doesn't look like a huge stadium so it probably wont matter. (Matter as much as london anyway). 

There only seems to be American Express and VIP tickets left now.

I assume more will be released on general sale. 

Archived