Hella Mega Tour: Does FoB belong with Green Day?

One_of_the_Whatsernames

All three bands put on a great rock n' roll show that you'll probably have fun at, regardless if you're a fan or not. I think the bill makes total sense.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's funny because honestly, all the albums that people mentioned are FOB's best I can't listen to all the way. Each have some great songs, but I don't find them exceptional or anything. Still wish Green Day would just do a solo tour. 

Actually the tour has a lot of sense considering that both band have HUGE respect for Green Day and they had declared in a way or another they were inspired by Billie Joe and Co.

I mean, Rivers (alone or with the band) has covered Worry Rock, Longview and Brain Stew. FOB introduced Green Day into the RRHF. Pete Wentz has stated several times that he loves them.

I bet that this will be fun for the band,  and a challenge for the close-minded. As the whole FOA thing :lol:

From a business perspective, it totally makes sense. I get it and package tours are popular. But for me, it fucking sucks and I still think there are other bands out there that would be a better fit. Honestly, it would've been cool to do a Pop Disaster 2 with...whatever Blink-182 is now :lol:

Archived