Question about Dos Vinyl

Veganpunk

I've looked all over the internet, but can't find a definite answer on this, so I thought I'd ask here.  Does anyone know if the Dos vinyl was corrected?  I bought a copy on release day, and Stray Heart wasn't on the album, it was Drama Queen.  I was wondering if they corrected this, as I would re buy it just for that.

2 minutes ago, Veganpunk said:

I've looked all over the internet, but can't find a definite answer on this, so I thought I'd ask here.  Does anyone know if the Dos vinyl was corrected?  I bought a copy on release day, and Stray Heart wasn't on the album, it was Drama Queen.  I was wondering if they corrected this, as I would re buy it just for that.

No (not that I'm aware of)

My copy doesn't have Stray Heart in the track list at all but it does say Drama Queen, if that's correction enough for you, but misprints are cool too.

I still dont understand why Stray heart isnt on "God's favorite Band". Stray Heart is the best Song of the trilogy (for me) and that way we would have Stray Heart on Vinyl at least

Just now, AnonymWarnerGermany said:

I still dont understand why Stray heart isnt on "God's favorite Band". Stray Heart is the best Song of the trilogy (for me) and that way we would have Stray Heart on Vinyl at least

Agreed. Maybe if Billie didn’t go to rehab and they were able to promote the albums as promised,it could have been a better success. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, oop.yarrz said:

My copy doesn't have Stray Heart in the track list at all but it does say Drama Queen, if that's correction enough for you, but misprints are cool too.

Mine says Drama Queen in the tracklist, has the lyrics and the song on the vinyl.  I wanted to know if they had corrected this with Stray Heart yet.  Like someone said, they swapped the songs last minute, so we never got a proper version of Stray Heart on vinyl, and ended up with Drama Queen twice.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/17/2020 at 6:26 AM, Nightlife said:

American Idiot should get a Room-Esque adaptation.

Or Stray Heart, since it was left behind.  No vinyl release.