Green Day on the Woody Show

pacejunkie punk

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, The Bellie said:

Addiction and control have complex relations between them :P. I mean, you're out of addiction when you don't need to control anymore, because you manage to stay healthy and happy without being in your head about what was previously the object the addiction. For other people it's only abstinence that works. But I wouldn't say "willpower" as such is the solution, nor that there's anything showing he seemed to have lacked some (it may just be of no effect when you're still in the shit), but anyway, now he looks fine. Let's hope the best for him yeah!

Yes I've seen him drink here and there just not like a crazy person like before

3 hours ago, Nightlife said:

What some of y'all are thinking watching Billie in this interview: uh-oh spaghetti-o billo is in trouble again

What I'm thinking watching Billie in this interview: 

Our boi been getting his vitamin d this summer. good for him!!

Spoiler

3 hours ago, Nightlife said:

What some of y'all are thinking watching Billie in this interview: uh-oh spaghetti-o billo is in trouble again

What I'm thinking watching Billie in this interview: 

National heritage post 

the interviewer just said: i HEARD couple of songs from new album. So does that mean its finished? Any chance to be leaked before winter? as it happened with revrad 

2 hours ago, Metadon said:

the interviewer just said: i HEARD couple of songs from new album. So does that mean its finished? Any chance to be leaked before winter? as it happened with revrad 

Matt stated in the anticipation thread (chapter 2) that the album was completed in June.

Don’t ask my why the 5 month delay, but I have zero idea why.

15 hours ago, Metadon said:

could have heard the songs if he interviewed the band 

15 hours ago, jengd said:

Doesn’t seem to play for me, anyone else?

If you search “the woody show” in iTunes under podcasts, it is there. It’s the September 12th show. GD come in around 22 minutes and are on for about 20minutes.

Archived