Green Day Detail New Soulful Album and Tour in interview Rolling Stone

desertrose

Green Day Detail Their Soulful New Album, Stadium Tour With Weezer and Fall Out Boy

Billie Joe Armstrong was desperate for a new sound. He had to return to the roots of rock & roll to find it

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-features/green-day-new-album-stadium-tour-weezer-fall-out-boy-882095/

green-day-2019-mix-lead.jpg?resize=900,6

Nice interview. I'm happy if they try to add something new to their sound, but I ''want'' them to still be Green Day. Despite the quiet response I had to the new song, 'cause it's really nothing new, I have to say I'm enjoying it. There are different FHT songs I like way more than ''Father Of All'', but that doesn't make it a bad song. I want to hear more stuff and I hope they upload it as months pass 'cause February is very, very, very far. Too far, eheh. Do they play live on TV, tonight? I'm not super active, as usual, but I'll share a few thoughts (and bad jokes) now and then. Love you, GDC peeps 🙂

3 minutes ago, disappearingfs said:

Nice interview. I'm happy if they try to add something new to their sound, but I ''want'' them to still be Green Day. Despite the quiet response I had to the new song, 'cause it's really nothing new, I have to say I'm enjoying it. There are different FHT songs I like way more than ''Father of All'', but that doesn't make it a bad song. I want to hear more stuff and I hope they upload it as months pass 'cause February is very very very far. Too far, eheh. Do they play live on TV, tonight? Love you gdc dudes 🙂

Yes, tonight on Jimmy Kimmell (ABC)

Archived