Jump to content
Yosuke Hanamura

2019/09/10 - Whisky a Go-Go, West Hollywood, California, USA

Recommended Posts

oop.yarrz

lol Darrin Pfeiffer of Goldfinger ??? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Doggins
10 hours ago, oop.yarrz said:

lol Darrin Pfeiffer of Goldfinger ??? 

You can tell he's a drummer tapping along to track 6.. haha

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alf

Full event on Youtube

 

  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alf

A doubt I have, is 'West Hollywood' a city or just a neighbourhood from LA?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
greendepent
4 hours ago, Alf said:

Full event on Youtube

 

Seems worthy for asking the raw

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
oop.yarrz
9 hours ago, Alf said:

A doubt I have, is 'West Hollywood' a city or just a neighbourhood from LA?

Well Hollywood is governed by Los Angeles, However West Hollywood is not, it is a self governing city in Los Angeles County, California.

So New York City is not a real place, did you know this? Do You Think we should take all boots labeled such and change them to the appropriate borough name? Because boroughs are self governing and if you call it New York City you make it sound like they are under one governing body, which is entirely inaccurate. and we have lots of boots label New York, New York.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Todd
15 minutes ago, oop.yarrz said:

Well Hollywood is governed by Los Angeles, However West Hollywood is not, it is a self governing city in Los Angeles County, California.

So New York City is not a real place, did you know this? Do You Think we should take all boots labeled such and change them to the appropriate borough name? Because boroughs are self governing and if you call it New York City you make it sound like they are under one governing body, which is entirely inaccurate. and we have lots of boots label New York, New York.

That would make my job a nightmare if I had to research and rename every one of them :shok: Keep your facts to yourself!!!! :P 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
greendepent
11 minutes ago, Todd said:

That would make my job a nightmare if I had to research and rename every one of them :shok: Keep your facts to yourself!!!! :P 

I found something similar about Japan and its subdivisions. Tokyo as a city doesn't exist either :lol:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yosuke Hanamura

I couldn’t find concrete location info, so I just said “fuck it” and went with what Setlist.fm said. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Todd
15 hours ago, greendepent said:

I found something similar about Japan and its subdivisions. Tokyo as a city doesn't exist either :lol:

I noticed that the other day when I went to add a setlist from Osaka. I said "fuck it" and decided not to add it to setlist.fm :P 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yosuke Hanamura
38 minutes ago, Todd said:

I noticed that the other day when I went to add a setlist from Osaka. I said "fuck it" and decided not to add it to setlist.fm :P 

Too much work, I get it. :lol:

MakemeaMediaModandi’lltakesomeoftheheavyliftingoff COUGH

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Todd
2 hours ago, Yosuke Hanamura said:

Too much work, I get it. :lol:

MakemeaMediaModandi’lltakesomeoftheheavyliftingoff COUGH

Easy there, 2013 Todd :lol: 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
throwaway9802

When will we get a separate section for the FOAM era (2019 onwards, I guess)?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stewe

Can anyone upload an mp3 rip of source 4?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Todd
9 hours ago, throwaway9802 said:

When will we get a separate section for the FOAM era (2019 onwards, I guess)?

When @Fuzz gets around to it :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Emilius

I’m feeling exceptionally lazy and don’t wanna do it in Audacity myself, so if anyone does an mp3 upload of the Green Day portion of source 4 with separated tracks I’d be eternally grateful. If not I’ll do it myself with my limited skills when I get around to it lol. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Todd
5 hours ago, Emilius said:

I’m feeling exceptionally lazy and don’t wanna do it in Audacity myself, so if anyone does an mp3 upload of the Green Day portion of source 4 with separated tracks I’d be eternally grateful. If not I’ll do it myself with my limited skills when I get around to it lol. 

I had just finished splitting source 1 when Alf shared source 4 here. I'll have to do this again I suppose :P 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stewe
13 hours ago, Emilius said:

I’m feeling exceptionally lazy and don’t wanna do it in Audacity myself, so if anyone does an mp3 upload of the Green Day portion of source 4 with separated tracks I’d be eternally grateful. If not I’ll do it myself with my limited skills when I get around to it lol. 

I've already do it, so I can upload it this afternoon

8 hours ago, Todd said:

I had just finished splitting source 1 when Alf shared source 4 here. I'll have to do this again I suppose :P 

 

 

EDIT:

The show is up - https://mega.nz/#!nfA0QQwR!pIFrbdUjZerMYZeoWgGaGmc5dUF8ctNXUUJiTvnhMLo

Both performances of Father Of All.. are in one file

@Todd Could you upades the OP?

  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Emilius

@Stewe Thanks so much!!!

Edited by Emilius
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yosuke Hanamura
13 hours ago, Stewe said:

The show is up - Both performances of Father Of All.. are in one file

@Todd Could you upades the OP?

I updated it. Thanks so much for this! :thumbsup:

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Todd

SBD source is up now for those who weren't following the thread in general chat :) 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GreenDayBootlegs2010
4 hours ago, Todd said:

SBD source is up now for those who weren't following the thread in general chat :) 

What source did you use the audio?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Todd
1 hour ago, GreenDayBootlegs2010 said:

What source did you use the audio?

Recorded it from my soundcard using Audacity

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Grinch

I wonder why it sounds so dry. Was that just how it was recorded to the computer or did it actually sound like that on the radio? The Boston 2016 show sounded a lot better on Sirius XM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...