Green Day at 2019 iHeart Music Festival Sep 20-21

pacejunkie punk

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Alan86 said:

You didn’t know. Then it’s the greatest coincidence of all time.

I didn't think of it at all :lol: completely unintended joke

My local station just said he'll have a special Iheartfestival announcement in the 5am hour tomorrow.  I might cry. I was so sad they didn't have a Vegas date for Hella Mega 

1 minute ago, belinda jane said:

Are they taking the piss..?

I mean, he did say they'd be back. Sooooo 😂

You guys are kind of assholes about the whole rehab thing. The dude had addiction issues and you're mocking him for it? Nice.

1 hour ago, Paola17 said:

Darn.

And here I was hoping that they would be in NYC around that weekend.
There are at least 2 other artists I'd like to see, but I am not getting tickets or paying for flights to Vegas for this.

All the money is gonna go towards the tour(s?)

I’m sure they have their usual NYC promo run scheduled with something like a Fallon performance/ radio station interview and a club show. I just wonder if it will be in the next few weeks while the new single is still hot or if they’ll wait closer to the album release in February. It’s also possible they’ll fit in a GMA performance next summer while they’re back in the states for the tour. ;)

6 minutes ago, DookieLukie said:

You guys are kind of assholes about the whole rehab thing. The dude had addiction issues and you're mocking him for it? Nice.

It's a coping mechanism 

It kinda amazes me they were invited back. I hope this is their chance to redeem themselves and put on a great show.

6 minutes ago, Forever Now said:

I’m sure they have their usual NYC promo run scheduled with something like a Fallon performance/ radio station interview and a club show. I just wonder if it will be in the next few weeks while the new single is still hot or if they’ll wait closer to the album release in February. It’s also possible they’ll fit in a GMA performance next summer while they’re back in the states for the tour. ;)

The reason I was hoping for then is cause I'll be back home on the 22nd.
Otherwise, most of my evenings (save for 1 or 2) for the rest of the month are packed with work and other projects.

18 minutes ago, Khaleesi. said:

I was too :(

It still could be. This iHeart announcement might not be the one the radio referred to that's coming tomorrow.

54 minutes ago, stories and songs said:

It kinda amazes me they were invited back. I hope this is their chance to redeem themselves and put on a great show.

Hopefully they put usher and justin bieber in their fucking places this time 

Archived