Green Day on Kimmel Sept 12

Squashie

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I’m more distracted by his skin tone

How old is he? He looks like he’s led a hard life.

4 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

How old is he? He looks like he’s led a hard life.

He said he was born in 1960 so 59

Just now, pacejunkie punk said:

He said he was born in 1960 so 59

He is a living example of what a lifetime of smoking with do. Consider that he’s only 12 years older than Billie.

10 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

He is a living example of what a lifetime of smoking with do. Consider that he’s only 12 years older than Billie.

12 years is a lot

Just now, stories and songs said:

It was a VERY long commercial break lol. Good thing this song is so short, they don’t have much time.

It's pre-filmed in the afternoon so they plan out the time.

Lol weird performance. Billie seemed completely zoned out and unenthused. Chewing his gum like a cow.

Did billie take vocal lessons?? that was SO good oh my god the whole band was so good

Even if it's one of the worst singles they've had they did great and it sounds fun live 

Just now, DookieLukie said:

Lol weird performance. Billie seemed completely zoned out and unenthused. Chewing his gum like a cow.

I disagree, he seemed pretty solid. I enjoyed that honestly. 

Just now, DookieLukie said:

I recall him chewing gum during RevRad TV performances too. He’s gonna freaking choke doing that, idk how he can even sing with gum in his mouth. 😂

Glad you all liked it. I think the band sounded excellent. Billie keeps hitting those vocals and shocking me. He just didn't seem very into it.

Just now, stories and songs said:

I recall him chewing gum during RevRad TV performances too. He’s gonna freaking choke doing that, idk how he can even sing with gum in his mouth. 😂

Keeps him all "lubed up" as he says.

I thought it was fucking great 

.... dont understand some GD 'fans'... all they seem to do is shit on the band .. unless you could go up and do a better job then shut the fuck up and enjoy your 'favourite' bands performance 

He was definitely hyper focused on singing it well while still looking badass. Great fucking performance.

Archived