Green Day on Kimmel Sept 12

Squashie

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When does it start and is there an online stream? If it‘s only available in the US doesn’t matter, I have VPN.

10 minutes ago, MillenniumFan said:

When does it start and is there an online stream? If it‘s only available in the US doesn’t matter, I have VPN.

Kimmel is on ABC at 11:35pm Eastern Standard Time. You can watch via the ABC app, I believe. Set your VPN location to New York, NY.

I’m really curious to see them perform this song live. It’s so produced I’m expecting it to sound more raw and really cool.

4 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I’m really curious to see them perform this song live. It’s so produced I’m expecting it to sound more raw and really cool.

I'm hoping it gets posted to youtube. I can't stream ABC in my region...

5 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Same. I really hope the live version is better because honestly, with repeated listens the new song is sounding worse imo

5 minutes ago, DadBod said:

I'm hoping it gets posted to youtube. I can't stream ABC in my region...

The performances are usually uploaded to YouTube the next day so you should be good.

It's always exciting when the boys are on TV and when they do new interviews. It always gives me something to look forward to.

2 minutes ago, AnonymWarnerGermany said:

Will this just be a performance or is there also an interview?

I'm going to take a large guess and say it's just a performance.

2 minutes ago, AnonymWarnerGermany said:

Will this just be a performance or is there also an interview?

Well when they played during RevRad era, it was just a performance.

Imagine they decide to give Jimmy Kimmel the Magnum Opus Artwork to hold in the camera, just to fuck with us

You would just feel a sudden disturbance in the atmosphere, which is a hoard of Green Day fans freaking out around the world.

Don’t forget everyone that this is tonight. Adjust your DVRs if recording in case the Democratic debate runs long. I’m sure it will also be on YouTube tomorrow.

Has anyone watched the Weezer performance on Tuesday or FOB Thursday? That should tell us where in the show GD will be if they follow the same schedule 

11 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

Has anyone watched the Weezer performance on Tuesday or FOB Thursday? That should tell us where in the show GD will be if they follow the same schedule 

Yeah. Weezer was the last three minutes of the show.

7 minutes ago, Atomic said:

what time is the show?

11:35 ET but they likely won’t come on until around 12:30am

Archived