Magnum Opus Of The Inglorious Kind - confirmed NOT to be Green Day

ColinOr

2 minutes ago, Bully Hoe said:

Eventually, I will look at the dates of the posts quoted in the video and compare it to when Bill Schneider first told us about Panicland being behind all of this....... if he knew it before the video was made, something hinky is definitely going on... :ninja:

Fanfic intensifies!

In reality, the whole MOTIK/FOAM shebang had been put together by Warner Bros, in an effort to make sure that Green Day never got off their contract.That's when Braedon-Billie realized his purpose. This was why he had time-traveled to the future. He needed to do something in order to make sure Green Day were able to become independent and self-produced. 

It was time for Panicland to take credit for everything.

in case people still do not realize, this is not true and is part of my long running time travel fanfic about panicland's green day fanfic.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, MrElPacho said:

I say we all shift our attention to this mysterious comment. "Durrr"... what could it mean? Is it a cryptic message from Panicland? Or perhaps from Billie Joe? Maybe Panicland and Paniciand have teamed up to create a mashup of MOOTIK and FLAM and called it DURRR.

OMG guys, I've cracked it! We're not just getting MOOTIK!! We're getting DURRR as well. 

But what could DURRR stand for? Dirnt's Unbelievably Revolting Repugnant Radishes? Don't Underestimate Revolver Radical, Right? 

Buckle up everyone, put your tin hats back on. This could be one hell of a ride... again. 

ur onto something. when did i join this board?

1 hour ago, Bully Hoe said:

Eventually, I will look at the dates of the posts quoted in the video and compare it to when Bill Schneider first told us about Panicland being behind all of this....... if he knew it before the video was made, something hinky is definitely going on... :ninja:

To be fair we were speculating it to be Panicland for a while before the date of that video. Bill probably was like "Well that's not Green Day and that's definitely Panicland's studio."

53 minutes ago, ImNotInGreenDaydummy said:

ur onto something. when did i join this board?

If you had joined on July 19th, I would've bought it :P 

3 hours ago, Bully Hoe said:

What I was thinking about is that Green Day and Panicland worked together on Rome Falls (because the part we heard sounds reeeeally fucking similar to Billie in my ears) and Panicland and Green Day are currently trolling us by trying to make us believe it's a Panicland song, when it's actually a Green Day song and that they will release it with the new album. WHAT IF Green Day knew about the Magnum Opus project WAY before Panicland made a fake confession video that was always meant to get "leaked" to us by an "exasperated" person close to the band asking us to "please stop saying it's Green Day", and they grouped together to perform the ultimate troll on us, making us believe it's Green Day first and then convinced it's Panicland only to reveal it's been Green Day all along.

tumblr_onav6piz8y1rc81g1o1_400.gif

This is the only possible conclusion and is now the hill I will die on

Dammit, so I am supposed to accept that FOAM is all we're getting? I hope not, didn't like the official songs so far :(

9 hours ago, AnonymWarnerGermany said:

I made a silly joke. Never using that other acc. again.

It is against the rules to have more than one account but it's not "bannable" unless someone was doing it over and over or doing something really offensive or whatever. You'll just get a warning and it'll be deleted.

Anyway we think this thread has run its course now. It's been confirmed not to be a Green Day album, and we now have a thread for discussing Panicland's music so that can continue there:

• Hermione locked this topic

Archived