Magnum Opus Of The Inglorious Kind - confirmed NOT to be Green Day

ColinOr

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I predict this album will sell 95 million copies the day it's released.   

and 271 Million album equivalents in streams.     

It will reach a NEGATIVE chart position, being the first album in history to chart higher than #1.  

"Bopping to the Beat" with also chart negative at #-5

Rodeo Fwop Hat" #1

Bratwurst Part 7 #1

Friendly Stone #2

Killing in the Name of Glory - #1

This is what Billie Joe meant when he said he wanted everyone to feel bad.   

9 hours ago, localinsomniac said:

Is this thread stuck in a loop?

This thread is indeed ... stuck in a loop

taking letters from Magnus Opus of the Unglorious Kind you can form the word Loop. album confirmed😁

change the title of the thread to Magnus Loopus

1 hour ago, LiamMartel said:

change the title of the thread to Magnus Loopus

This thread is stuck in a Magnus Loopus.

You people got over the Trilogy, you’ll get over Father of All... Besides, the tour will be fun. :P

2 minutes ago, Hey Oh said:

Sorta unrelated/related Panicland are supposedly releasing a new song on Friday.  

I wonder if the song will be on Magnum Opus

1 hour ago, Hey Oh said:

Sorta unrelated/related Panicland are supposedly releasing a new song on Friday.  

That is completely unrelated because we all know that MOOTIK is real and Panicland had nothing to do with it

If the Panicland-Song is magnum opus they will be my new favorite band

btw. This Stuck in a Loop Thread

EDIT: Just checked out the song in Australian iTunes - not magnum opus

1 hour ago, AnonymWarnerGermany said:

If the Panicland-Song is magnum opus they will be my new favorite band

btw. This Stuck in a Loop Thread

EDIT: Just checked out the song in Australian iTunes - not magnum opus

Like I said the other day, if Panicland is involved, for all we know, Green Day could’ve invited many people to record with them, like Panicland and the women choir, hence the name “Magnum Opus”!  Compare the epicness of that to FOAMF, a Reddit user once said that FOAMF is probably an album of throwaway FBHT songs to end their contract with Warner, plus the fact that they’re dressing up like the FBHT’s in their recent live performances, like at Whisky and on Jimmy Kimmel.

6 hours ago, GDFan2019 said:

Like I said the other day, if Panicland is involved, for all we know, Green Day could’ve invited many people to record with them, like Panicland and the women choir, hence the name “Magnum Opus”!  Compare the epicness of that to FOAMF, a Reddit user once said that FOAMF is probably an album of throwaway FBHT songs to end their contract with Warner, plus the fact that they’re dressing up like the FBHT’s in their recent live performances, like at Whisky and on Jimmy Kimmel.

I really really hope that's true and I kind of think it is. This whole thing just doesn't seem real... this is so off. Even for Green Day.

14 minutes ago, Doggins said:

I really really hope that's true and I kind of think it is. This whole thing just doesn't seem real... this is so off. Even for Green Day.

And especially the way they’re mainly focusing on the Hella Mega Tour which isn’t until next summer! I mean, don’t get me wrong, I love FOAMF and Fire Ready Aim, and I’m sure the rest of the album will be amazing but yeah Magnum Opus just sounds way too epic for it to not be real!!!

I get on here using my phone and there is this massive ad that says 

NEW ALBUM OUT NOW!

and it is for Nick Cave and the bad seeds newer one.   Psssh.

Had me freaking out for a minute because from what I've heard of Mootik, it is truly the greatest art man has ever known.  

And I've only heard 39 minutes of the 95 minute opera.

On 11/14/2019 at 11:09 AM, Hey Oh said:

just checked Panicland got new song but its sound nothing like Magnum Opus or any Rockopera style

So it's probably not panicland or greenday tbh. I'm guessing it's a lone troll. And I assume he checks this thread. Point is I still don't think that this is legit.

4 hours ago, bad_killjoy said:

just checked Panicland got new song but its sound nothing like Magnum Opus or any Rockopera style

it’s very good btw

The Thing is: Why would the faker/the fake band not release the song? The big Hype about this Song is over.
The more time goes by, I tend to think its a gd song after all.

This whole thing is so weird.

And you know what? This whole thread is stuck in a loop.

6 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

Ummm.....is Post Malone going to be on Magnum Opus too? 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Or maybe they just took a picture together since Billie went to his concert 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

• Hermione changed the title to Magnum Opus Of The Inglorious Kind - confirmed NOT to be Green Day
  • Hermione locked this topic

Archived