Magnum Opus Of The Inglorious Kind - confirmed NOT to be Green Day

ColinOr

11 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

Repeating what I posted last night, because I don’t think anyone saw it, I think Magnum Opus could be Green Day after all. Because if their faces were definitely photoshopped on the album cover, someone would’ve already posted the original photos here!!!

I think you should definitely look into this, preferably analyzing every photo of them you can find online, until you are 100% sure none of them actually fits the cover :P Looking forward to hear the study results 39.gif

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Otávio Vidal said:

That's clearly someone from here who got the "you can't record that stuff at home" challenge too far :P 

Or not far enough 😎

OK my fellow conspiracy nuts, Panicland are playing a few shows over the next few days, one of the dates being at Whiskey A Go Go of all places. 

Coincidence? 

42 minutes ago, MrElPacho said:

OK my fellow conspiracy nuts, Panicland are playing a few shows over the next few days, one of the dates being at Whiskey A Go Go of all places. 

Coincidence? 

is it just me or do they seem to want to be like green day SOOOOOOO badly

2 hours ago, MrElPacho said:

Coincidence? 

Whisky is not any place, it’s an iconic club where at least a half of the hall of fame have played. I guess any young LA band wants to play there, so yes, coincidence. 

3 hours ago, stefand11 said:

is it just me or do they seem to want to be like green day SOOOOOOO badly

That singer at least. Looks just like Billie and seems to put effort into it.

The Whisky thing is a coincidence though. Any band would want to play there.

f9dc1116dde720576b4443f998b8abef.png553fdc6f25844711a837fa4695ee350a.jpg87b78e5656c20e0a2b3d53582cab6602.jpg3d1f616bcb477230f1d4780d16fcf1a0.png

Being on my day off, I realized it's the panicland studio. Now, my most sensible question is, what does a supposed green day disc do in the filtrations, I feel it's the most elaborate joke or the biggest troll ever created?

1 hour ago, michel_ale said:

f9dc1116dde720576b4443f998b8abef.png553fdc6f25844711a837fa4695ee350a.jpg87b78e5656c20e0a2b3d53582cab6602.jpg3d1f616bcb477230f1d4780d16fcf1a0.png

Being on my day off, I realized it's the panicland studio. Now, my most sensible question is, what does a supposed green day disc do in the filtrations, I feel it's the most elaborate joke or the biggest troll ever created?

It‘s not „the“ Panicland studio, it‘s „a“ studio (Exchange District Studio in Winnipegg, Canada) which is used by Panicland aswell😄

43 minutes ago, Totalfat119 said:

Billie's face on MOOTIK cover. Magnum Opus is fake.

believe me, FOAM will be a great album😊😊

*busy staring*  I’m sorry what? 

😄

1 hour ago, Totalfat119 said:

Billie's face on MOOTIK cover. Magnum Opus is fake.

It‘s not the same picture. If you look closely, you can see both his eyes on the Instagram picture while you can‘t see both eyes that clearly on MOOTIK. Hope dies last 😄

2 hours ago, Totalfat119 said:

not if they keep this vocal effects 🤷‍♂️

31 minutes ago, GuitarPunk94 said:

not if they keep this vocal effects 🤷‍♂️

Those vocal effects has been on every single GD album since AI 

1 hour ago, Flashback said:

It‘s not the same picture. If you look closely, you can see both his eyes on the Instagram picture while you can‘t see both eyes that clearly on MOOTIK. Hope dies last 😄

Even if it was the same picture, what does it prove? Real or fake, whoever created it needed a reference photo.

38 minutes ago, WhiteTim said:

Those vocal effects has been on every single GD album since AI 

AI is the only album where it worked, at least in my opinion. The effects didn't take away from 21CB and revrad as much as they did from Trilogy, but I'd still prefer if they were less prominent.

I just want the honest to God truth about those leaks now, I don't care from who. It's bugging me. 

I love FOAMF and I'm looking forward to the album. But I still want to know who was behind the leaks, purely because of how well produced they were and how close the singing was to Billie. 

28 minutes ago, MrElPacho said:

I just want the honest to God truth about those leaks now, I don't care from who. It's bugging me. 

I love FOAMF and I'm looking forward to the album. But I still want to know who was behind the leaks, purely because of how well produced they were and how close the singing was to Billie. 

THIS

On 9/22/2019 at 6:54 PM, AnonymWarnerGermany said:

I saw your post before you edited it. So what happened with the sHiTsToRm CoMiNg? An inaccurate weather forecast or simply unsuccessfull trolling?  :sherlock:

New video from the FLAM profile on Youtube...

"Yes we are not the ones behind the "leaks" Maybe it's Panicland - I don't know.

We are feeling Lonely after Midnight"

"Could it be? AnonymWarnerGermany? Bratwurst? Some random Dude trying to get attention for his shitty music? Sorry. Give me all your hate, I deserve it :D" - from description....

Someone from GDC please stand up!

• Hermione changed the title to Magnum Opus Of The Inglorious Kind - confirmed NOT to be Green Day
  • Hermione locked this topic

Archived