Magnum Opus Of The Inglorious Kind - confirmed NOT to be Green Day

ColinOr

10 hours ago, vaucum said:

If you listen to this and the robertdoback leak, they don't sound the same. This one sounds like someone's attempt at trying to replicate the leak version. 

Also if they say they are not Panic land or Green Day, why would they be using Panicland's audio of Billie from their youtube video? 

I don't know what to believe anymore. 

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, Flashback said:

Ok so that‘s the official end of MOOTIK. I would love to buy these upcoming songs by Panicland but I‘m so angry at them that I won‘t.

The text on Youtube says "Sorry. We're not Green Day. Not Panicland neither. October 2019."

7 minutes ago, Thatsername said:

The text on Youtube says "Sorry. We're not Green Day. Not Panicland neither. October 2019."

Oh 🤔

52 minutes ago, Thatsername said:

Kind of tells me that whoever is behind the video above has been following this thread or something similar. Why mention panicland otherwise?

The trolling has gone to another level 😆

It's strange that the Opus Magum video was uploaded nearly at the same time Panicland came back on instagram with a new photo

10 minutes ago, greenalert997x said:

It's strange that the Opus Magum video was uploaded nearly at the same Panicland came back on instagram with a new photo

Ooooh yeah. Shite 😒

2 hours ago, MrElPacho said:

If you listen to this and the robertdoback leak, they don't sound the same. This one sounds like someone's attempt at trying to replicate the leak version. 

Also if they say they are not Panic land or Green Day, why would they be using Panicland's audio of Billie from their youtube video? 

I don't know what to believe anymore. 

1 hour ago, localinsomniac said:

Kind of tells me that whoever is behind the video above has been following this thread or something similar. Why mention panicland otherwise?

The trolling has gone to another level 😆

Someone’s obviously trolling us! I mean, seriously, a Magnum Opus workout supplement? 😆😆😆😆😆😆

3 hours ago, MrElPacho said:

Yeah, they're not even close. This is someone trying to replicate the "leak". The channel posted another video which sound way too sloppy compared to the Instagram videos

16 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

Someone’s obviously trolling us! I mean, seriously, a Magnum Opus workout supplement? 😆😆😆😆😆😆

I mean, a quick Google search shows that there is actually a brand of dietary supplement called "Magnum Opus"

11 minutes ago, CannibalRat said:

Yeah, they're not even close. This is someone trying to replicate the "leak". The channel posted another video which sound way too sloppy compared to the Instagram videos

And the video description says, “Whoever they are, fuck ‘em!” Like WTF?!?!? 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

34 minutes ago, CannibalRat said:

Haha that latest "snippet" is laughably bad. Sounds nothing like the leaks, either in musical ability or production quality. 

If the original robertdoback leaks are not in fact Green Day, they certainly have nothing to do with this FLAM nonsense. Nothing to see here people. 

7 hours ago, Thatsername said:

On another note, Panicland is back from their Instagram hiatus, they posted this morning, so they must've read all the angry messages from Green Day fans by now😂. I'm curious if they will say something one day.

Cowards...

Spoiler

If it's them. They aren't denying it though, so...

8 minutes ago, AnonymWarnerGermany said:

So youre saying they didnt painted that themself?!?

GpXuDLg.jpg

No but seriously, the point I'm making is the artwork in the youtube video doesn't match the artwork in the supposed leaked cover.

7 minutes ago, AnonymWarnerGermany said:

So youre saying they didnt painted that themself?!?

No. The actual artist was Billy Joel Armstring. I see his name a lot around this site. He is world famous for his renaissance oil paintings. 

Thinking about the Magnum Opus cover, I think if their faces were truly photoshopped into it, someone with a good eye would’ve already spotted the original photos and they would be posted here!!!

• Hermione changed the title to Magnum Opus Of The Inglorious Kind - confirmed NOT to be Green Day
  • Hermione locked this topic

Archived