Father of All Motherfuckers album - News and Media Coverage

Sanity Loan

how many mystery song titles are left? im ready for a tracklist leak come on

3 songs we dont know the titles to.  I got nothing better to do so ill try to guess the names based on the style they are going for

- Motown Funk

- Blood Lust

- Dirty Dancer

• Love 1

3 hours ago, Beerjeezus said:

Is I lost My Virginity To Rockroll real or fake?

It’s a real line he liked and wrote down but I don’t think he used it on this album because he said he had only written it recently and might use it some time in the future for something 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1

Does the unicorn have a name?

Anyone have any info on his or her life, like age, career, status? 

Shoe size? 

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

It’s a real line he liked and wrote down but I don’t think he used it on this album because he said he had only written it recently and might use it some time in the future for something 

it was meant for MAGNUM opus

• Like 1

I need to be more grateful for reactions and not just quotes.  Back on topic though....

I see the new Fall Out Boy compilation is out.  I skimmed through it because it's tied to this new Green Day era and that's exciting, but my interest in Fall Out Boy is threadbare at best.  I enjoyed select songs by them around 2005, but none of their albums have done much for me.    It also feels weird that we're in a future where a band like this have a VOLUME TWO already.   They still feel like a newer band to me.  And the weird thing about that is I'm about the same age as half the band and just a a few years younger than the other two old men (Pete and the drummer).   

Still no track list for VAN WEEZER or FOAM.  Hmmm.   

5 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

From the new Q Magazine (in news thread) two more titles:

Stab You in the Heart

I was a Teenage Teenager

So that makes nine out of ten confirmed!

@Matt. Can these be added to the OP?

I'm moderately angry at the fact that it's not called "I Was a Teenager Teenager"

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Redundantuserjinxboy said:

Lol what a goofy title I like it

Why do I get the feeling that most of these titles are not going to appear anywhere in the lyrics?

Apart from FRA where they do I’m expecting this is gonna be an album full of Paper Lanterns, Private Ale, Going to Pasalacqua, 409 in Your Coffeemaker, One for the Razorbacks, Android, Longview, Brain Stew... I could go on and on but they do this a lot but not as much in recent years with a few exceptions (Rusty James, Dirty Rotten Bastards)

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

Anyone here familiar with Moral Crux? They released an album like 20 years ago called "I was a teenage teenager"

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I preferred the build upcoming and release of Bang Bang to FOAM. Given a date a week and a half earlier, and a lyric video drops instantly, I think I’m still underwhelmed after we hyped ourself up for months and got a 2 minute 30 seconds song that a lot of us initially weren’t happy with. Whereas bang bang was such a return to form 

14 minutes ago, A Human Who Loves GD said:

Hide contents

There might be 7 singles🤷‍♀️

2/7 is the release date 

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Verycool99 said:

2/7 is the release date 

😲 🤦‍♀️ 🤣 

Edited by A Human Who Loves GD

18 minutes ago, A Human Who Loves GD said:

The title of the playlist is NEW ALBUM Father Of All...out 2/7

Yes. Out on February 7th

On 11/14/2019 at 11:07 AM, That Dude said:

Does the unicorn have a name?

Only a few here know the Unicorn's real name😉

17 minutes ago, Sheenius said:

Bang Bang was a treat.

This.

• Like 1

I lowkey feel like the reason Devils Kind wasn't released on Love is For Losers is because he liked it the most and wanted to save it for this album. It fits with the theme and feel tbh

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Redundantuserjinxboy said:

I lowkey feel like the reason Devils Kind wasn't released on Love is For Losers is because he liked it the most and wanted to save it for this album. It fits with the theme and feel tbh

Devil’s Kind was released as Longshot 

MT2BUaO.png

1 minute ago, WhiteTim said:

Devil’s Kind was released as Longshot 

MT2BUaO.png

Yeah but it wasn't on love is for losers and it took a while and a lot of fan whining to get him to finally release it as a single

1 hour ago, Redundantuserjinxboy said:

Yeah but it wasn't on love is for losers and it took a while and a lot of fan whining to get him to finally release it as a single

It wouldn't make sense to release a song we heard in 2016 on their 2020 GD album

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Christian's Inferno! said:

It wouldn't make sense to release a song we heard in 2016 on their 2019 GD album

As the same it doesn't make sense to release Fuck Time (we've heard it in 2010) on ¡DOS! ( a 2012 album)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Christian's Inferno! said:

It wouldn't make sense to release a song we heard in 2016 on their 2020 GD album

Not what I'm implying

• BeachBum changed the title to Father of All Motherfuckers album - News and Media Coverage
  • BeachBum locked and unlocked this topic
  • BeachBum locked and unlocked this topic