Secret Show Tuesday (9/10) At the Whisky A Go-Go

pacejunkie punk

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What I said in the other thread

"I think it will be a show to announce the tour and GD, Weezer and FOB will play"

Just now, Karol Oliveira said:

What I said in the other thread

"I think it will be a show to announce the tour and GD, Weezer and FOB will play"

I think it's only GD and either at WAGG or Jimmy Kimmel. 

What makes you think its the Whiskey? I noticed another popular Hollywood club is "Closed For a Private Event" tomorrow night.

EDIT: I see the background matches the Whiskey's stage. Fuck. Do I just go get in line early tomorrow morning?

9 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:
Whiskey A GoGo? 

Man those are some sexy drums!!!! 😍😍😍😍

So who’s going?

No idea if there will actually be tickets available or not since there is sure to be a very large guest list, but I will most likely be there trying my fucking hardest to get in. 

The "super secret show" part seems sarcastic or at least making fun of the fact that we might already have predicted it.

It hurt to know that I was at the Whisky 3 nights ago and now I'm at 4800 km from there.

6 minutes ago, rigor said:

I see the background matches the Whiskey's stage. Fuck. Do I just go get in line early tomorrow morning?

Is it really?

Does anyone have a pic of the stage?

7 minutes ago, rigor said:

What makes you think its the Whiskey? I noticed another popular Hollywood club is "Closed For a Private Event" tomorrow night.

EDIT: I see the background matches the Whiskey's stage. Fuck. Do I just go get in line early tomorrow morning?

Save a spot in line if you do. Driving out from AZ super early!

godDAMN those drums are sexy. glam AF and yes, very inline with the tubbies' aesthetic.

3 minutes ago, Karol Oliveira said:

Is it really?

Does anyone have a pic of the stage?

cal_breed_2014_1.jpg

5 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Save a spot in line if you do. Driving out from AZ super early!

You're nuts dude! I live in Orange County, so I'm not terribly far.

I can still remember borrowing my friends ID and sat in line all day in summer of 1997 (think it was) to see them at The Viper Room secret show. Nothing has topped that.

1 minute ago, rigor said:

You're nuts dude! I live in Orange County, so I'm not terribly far.

I can still remember borrowing my friends ID and sat in line all day in summer of 1997 (think it was) to see them at The Viper Room. Nothing has topped that.

It's not a terrible drive, and this would be an amazing experience. 

2 minutes ago, Ryan said:

It's not a terrible drive, and this would be an amazing experience. 

Depending upon what information flows out tonight or early tomorrow morning about this show, I'll probably head over there. If this is going to end up being limited to fan club member, invites or something, I'm likely hosed as I haven't resubscribed my fan club shit in many years now.

Obviously not making this one but this has increased my hope for some club shows here and there before this mega tour thing :D 

Anyone reckon they'll play anything new? On a side note, I hope this time they also get their lazy asses over to Europe for a club tour.

1 minute ago, MillenniumFan said:

Anyone reckon they'll play anything new?

Yeah I'm positive they'll play FOAMF plus maybe a few from the new album if the tracklist is released 

• Todd changed the title to Secret Show Tuesday (9/10) At the Whisky A Go-Go

Archived