Secret Show Tuesday (9/10) At the Whisky A Go-Go

pacejunkie punk

1 minute ago, Todd said:

Can you let her know that I recorded it and ask her to give us another heads up if she hears anything about another Green Day block being played? It wont let me comment on her post. 

Done!

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nice! cheers to you both!

ive been out of pocket. my family lives in the part of texas dealing with flooding...AGAIN. ive been glued to the news. my family lucked out this time, unlike with hurricane harvey.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/11/2019 at 11:01 PM, Virginia Lot Lizard said:

I really wouldn’t mind Kevin Preston being on the tour with Green Day. That would be amazing. It’s like the gods read the posts over the past year and decided that yes indeed Kevin will be the new Green Day tour guitarist. Billie Joe, Mike Dirnt, Tre Cool... and of course Jason White and then finally for the love of all that is good: Kevin Preston. He’s been in Foxboro, Longshot and sure as hell would be amazing on tour with Green Day. Pipe dream. Oh, well. Please Green Day and Kevin Preston make it happen...

Oh hell yeah I’m quoting myself I don’t know if that’s against the rules but...

KEVIN PRESTON FOR THE WIN!

2 hours ago, Melodramfool said:

Yeah Kevin for the win
I don't know if he will be already busy with Prima Donna 

They’re touring Europe in November but I don’t know what they’re doing after that.

37 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

They’re touring Europe in November but I don’t know what they’re doing after that.

And I have a ticket for Milan😎 
I'm just thinking, if Kevin joins Green Day what would the other guys from Prima Donna do? 😂 

Archived