Secret Show Tuesday (9/10) At the Whisky A Go-Go

pacejunkie punk

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Nightlife said:

Pls describe the GIF you posted, I'm sure it's quality content as always but I need to know what reaction to put

there you go there you go

tenor.gif

this was posted in the hella mega group on FB... ive not been able to verify it myself yet...

'Sirius XM subscribers, starting tomorrow 9am (assuming est) on channel 34 they are going to be playing songs from the whiskey gogo show that announced the tour.'

if anyone is able to rip/record these tracks, thatd be awesome!

2 hours ago, dallasthemenace said:

this was posted in the hella mega group on FB... ive not been able to verify it myself yet...

'Sirius XM subscribers, starting tomorrow 9am (assuming est) on channel 34 they are going to be playing songs from the whiskey gogo show that announced the tour.'

if anyone is able to rip/record these tracks, thatd be awesome!

@Todd

3 minutes ago, DadBod said:

Damn, you guys are making me get up early :P I'll try to remember! I have to work at 11, so it'd better be 9am EST. 

(Yes I normally get out of bed at quarter after 10, don't judge me!)

2 hours ago, Todd said:

Damn, you guys are making me get up early :P I'll try to remember! I have to work at 11, so it'd better be 9am EST. 

(Yes I normally get out of bed at quarter after 10, don't judge me!)

How do you sign up for the free trial? I was at this show so I'll try to be a backup on recording/capturing.

2 minutes ago, greenday4924 said:

How do you sign up for the free trial? I was at this show so I'll try to be a backup on recording/capturing.

I think I just googled "sirius XM free trial"

5 hours ago, dallasthemenace said:

Link to the post?

The fact that Billie didn’t play guitar during bang bang or foamf during this show really is upsetting. I mean Jesus Christ I’ve always hated the fact that they’ve had 2 other guitar players in the band, but this is just insane. I hope this isn’t a regular thing. 

54 minutes ago, Cunt said:

The fact that Billie didn’t play guitar during bang bang or foamf during this show really is upsetting. I mean Jesus Christ I’ve always hated the fact that they’ve had 2 other guitar players in the band, but this is just insane. I hope this isn’t a regular thing. 

St. Jimmy in Bullet in a bible is one of the most iconic GD moments for me, and Billie doesn’t touch the guitar once. I don’t see anything weird or bad in it, he’s just focusing his performance on something else then playing guitar. To me it’s actually one of those things that make and shows Billie’s incredible ability as a performer. 

1 hour ago, Cunt said:

1 hour ago, Cunt said:

I hope this isn’t a regular thing. 

it literally is. it has been for years

I don’t think and hope Billie will ever stop playing guitar but I can understand, particularly for first live tv performance of a new song, he wants to concentrate on the vocals and lyrics, there is a lot riding on him.  @J a c I agree with re the JOS performance, it’s spectacular, let him mix it up, sometimes play guitar, sometimes not.

1 hour ago, Cunt said:

Yeah and it’s dissapointing

21530df37e926d7d67b7a4ee797079ad.gif

I don't know. Him putting away the guitar for like 2 songs really let him have a lot of fun on stage. He even stage dived a few seconds later.

With FOAM he probably needs to focus on the singing, Bang Bang is more of a St Jimmy thing, which is fun too. His questionable dance moves are hilarious. 

7 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

With FOAM he probably needs to focus on the singing, Bang Bang is more of a St Jimmy thing, which is fun too. His dance moves are awesome.

Fixed that for you 😉

DJ said it’s Hella Mega weekend and they’ll be playing live blocks from all three bands at the Whisky over the weekend, kicking off with Green Day, I guess after this NIN song is over. I’m recording now :) 

He started singing without a mic for Jaded almost as soon as he brought Jason on board. I love how he mixes it up in the live shows those are some of my favorite moments. I love to see him play guitar and it certainly doesn’t hold him back in any way but free of it he connects even closer with the audience and the dance moves are hilarious. Seeing Bang Bang done like that at the Whiskey makes me really excited for the Hella Mega tour now.

25 minutes ago, Todd said:

I split the tracks for the SiriusXM block and uploaded MP3 and FLAC here for you guys :)

That's absolutely amazing, thank you very much! I didn't really expect to get something with this audio quality from that performance! Love FOAMF also here!

Archived