Hella Mega Tour with Weezer, Fall Out Boy

Sanity Loan

New show in Spain!!

Last year Muse was headlining and tickets were only 5€!

Edited by Digoco
  • Like 1

Wait, does that say they’ll be playing a MTV Workd stage show on 2 November?  Those shows are usually recorded aren’t they, their 2009 was great.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, jengd said:

Wait, does that say they’ll be playing a MTV Workd stage show on 2 November?  Those shows are usually recorded aren’t they, their 2009 was great.

Yeah there's a pro-shot video of the 2009 show. I'm excited for this and it makes me wonder if they're coming over to Europe just for this. I think there's more coming like interviews, TV appearances etc.

• Like 3

Just now, Beerjeezus said:

Yeah there's a pro-shot video of the 2009 show. I'm excited for this and it makes me wonder if they're coming over to Europe just for this. I think there's more coming like interviews, TV appearances etc.

Oh I hope so.  I’m actually going to be in a Spain on 2 Nov, sadly not that near and only for a few days with friends so can hardly dash away but might see them getting media exposure,  I’m always ridiculously excited to just be in the same country as they are!

• Like 4

So that means they're in Europe in early November? I'm on a holiday for three weeks in November. If they dare to play club shows over here while I'm gone, I'm seriously fucked😂

• Like 1

Sorry to hijack news I didn't post but I've made a thread for this so I can link it to the GDA article

53 minutes ago, Thatsername said:

So that means they're in Europe in early November? I'm on a holiday for three weeks in November. If they dare to play club shows over here while I'm gone, I'm seriously fucked😂

Don't make me think of a possibility of club shows. Seeing them in a small venue is my dream but I don't want to deal with the stress of it actually happening :lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 10/13/2019 at 8:59 PM, Melodramfool said:

Am I the only one who doesn't want kfad cut down?  😂

Fuck no! King for a Day FOREVER!!! lol, seriously, it is epic the way they did it live last time I saw them. More please. :)

• Like 2
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Long Lost King of Fools said:

Fuck no! King for a Day FOREVER!!! lol, seriously, it is epic the way they did it live last time I saw them. More please. :)

What the hell did I just read😩

@Montclare how can you give rep for this post🤢

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, UNICORN VOMIT said:

What the hell did I just read😩

@Montclare how can you give rep for this post🤢

You know I love KFAD! 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

On 10/15/2019 at 12:32 AM, Montclare said:

You know I love KFAD! 

I agree wholeheartedly 🤩 #KFADforever It’s Green Day in all their goofy glory, I don’t understand how people can not like it. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, Thatsername said:

I agree wholeheartedly 🤩 #KFADforever It’s Green Day in all their goofy glory, I don’t understand how people can not like it. 

I like it but I prefer the way they did it back during Nimrod when it was just the song itself and not drawn out with the Shout medley.  It’s just gotten so rote now it doesn’t feel spontaneous and fun anymore, from the Careless Whisper sax to Satisfaction and Hey Jude. Change it up. 

Shake things up by switching it for another song.  They could bring back Paper Lanterns for this, since it was their old extended romp song. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I like it but I prefer the way they did it back during Nimrod when it was just the song itself and not drawn out with the Shout medley.  It’s just gotten so rote now it doesn’t feel spontaneous and fun anymore, from the Careless Whisper sax to Satisfaction and Hey Jude. Change it up. 

Shake things up by switching it for another song.  They could bring back Paper Lanterns for this, since it was their old extended romp song. 

YES! This is exactly how I feel. First time I saw it? Loved every second of it! Second time? Eh....still fun but I'd rather hear more songs than see Billie grinding the floor again. I can't imagine how tiring it gets when you've seen them more than that. Considering that they've done it consistently on just about all their tours, I think they could give it a break.

It's weird I feel like Green Day does their best to listen to their fans...except when it comes to the setlist. So many people have been asking them to shake it up and that's one thing they won't budge on. 

Yeah they're "from" Chicago (actually the suburbs), but I guess I don't follow them enough to realize they can sell out shows. 

This is so cool but with some upcoming changes I have to pass. Besides I've already bought so much shit from this era lol.

• AlissaGoesRAWR changed the title to Hella Mega Tour with Weezer, Fall Out Boy - postponed
  • AlissaGoesRAWR changed the title to Hella Mega Tour with Weezer, Fall Out Boy