Hella Mega Tour with Weezer, Fall Out Boy

Sanity Loan

Not really a surprise that its going to be a "hit-heavy" set. The whole tours extremely commercial so wouldn't make sense for there to be loads of deep cuts unfortunately.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

I resent that they're doing a godawful tour designed to milk us so I'm not going to these shows on principle but at the same time I'd like to go to their shows and give them all my money, just not under these terms. I want to punch whoever came up with this lol

^ This right here. I'm in the same boat. When I was watching some videos I took during the club tour, part of me was kind of bummed I wasn't going to see them this year. But I hate this Hella Mega tour. And I couldn't really bring myself to pay so much money when I knew I had to sit through three other bands and I could guess what Green Day would play. Plus, I hate the venue, so I sat this one out. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, kaylubd said:

^ This right here. I'm in the same boat. When I was watching some videos I took during the club tour, part of me was kind of bummed I wasn't going to see them this year. But I hate this Hella Mega tour. And I couldn't really bring myself to pay so much money when I knew I had to sit through three other bands and I could guess what Green Day would play. Plus, I hate the venue, so I sat this one out. 

Yeah, I'm sorry but I refuse going to Hella Mega. I'm lucky they're playing a festival in my country so I get to see them without FOB. I'm not too stoked about the rest of the line up, but hey, I'll rather see Sum 41 and some local bands for a similar price than what they have at HM. I was so excited by their performances last fall, so I'm thinking it'd be worth traveling to some other GD only shows, but what if the tour continues with Billie being as off key as recently - do I want to see that irl? These are hard decisions :lol:

• Like 2

C'mon guys this Hella Mega Tour is amazing! Can't wait to get fucking drunk front row and getting on stage. 

10 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Airplane said:

C'mon guys this Hella Mega Tour is amazing! Can't wait to get fucking drunk front row and getting on stage. 

hmmm no I would rather a smaller price - headline show with an Aussie support act.  If Brisbane didn't get a date I probably wouldn't travel for Hella Mega.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

I want a club tour. :(

There's an asshole in me who wants to say they're doing a hits tour because BJ can't remember that many songs anymore :ermm:

A hits tour wouldn't be so bad if they changed up the hits.  I said after the RevRad tour I wouldn't go to multi shows if they didn't change the setlist but with the prices this tour I couldn't afford more than 1 anyway.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, UNICORN VOMIT said:

A hits tour wouldn't be so bad if they changed up the hits.  I said after the RevRad tour I wouldn't go to multi shows if they didn't change the setlist but with the prices this tour I couldn't afford more than 1 anyway.

I was okay with revrad but it felt like a hits tour already I'm afraid of what they'll do now when they're calling it a hits tour.

American Idiot

Jesus Of Suburbia

Holiday

Blvd.

Basket Case

She

When I Come Around

Kfad

Encore: AI again and good riddance/wmuwse

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Add Welcome to Paradise, Waiting, Minority, She, Longview, Burnout etc - there are enough well known songs to at least change it around.

• Like 2

I would only go to HM if I'd never seen them before. But as it stands, I just want a normal arena tour if they won't do a club tour.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Nightlife said:

:ga: Åₗₑₛᵤₙ𝒹 :ga:

Ahdhdnfnmgkgmhhklh :ga: Billie better look after himself cause I'm not coming all that way to be sad!

• Love 1

4 hours ago, Little Boy Named Airplane said:

Can't wait for the security guards to take you down like it's Woodstock 94 😂

7 minutes ago, Sheenius said:

Can't wait for the security guards to take you down like it's Woodstock 94 😂

No way! I'm always really nice during festivals and shows!

Wouldn't be surprised if they played a warm up gig in LA or SF. Could be a club or smaller arena.  They have usually done something like that before other big tours. Bands almost always do dress rehearsals but don't always sell tickets to them. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, fink2020 said:

Wouldn't be surprised if they played a warm up gig in LA or SF. Could be a club or smaller arena.  They have usually done something like that before other big tours. Bands almost always do dress rehearsals but don't always sell tickets to them. 

Anyone know if they are doing New York press before March 8th ? 

• AlissaGoesRAWR changed the title to Hella Mega Tour with Weezer, Fall Out Boy - postponed
  • AlissaGoesRAWR changed the title to Hella Mega Tour with Weezer, Fall Out Boy