Hella Mega Tour with Weezer, Fall Out Boy

Sanity Loan

I mean I would kind of want to see them on the Price is Right.....I wanna see Tre run around the showcase.

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, kaylubd said:

I mean I would kind of want to see them on the Price is Right.....I wanna see Tre run around the showcase.

Only if they light the set on fire 🔥 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

13 minutes ago, DrBare said:

Does anyone know who the support for UK is going to be? I guess its not the interrupters? 

Amyl and the sniffers. It’s a really cool band from Australia. And no, no Interrupters in Europe. 

• Like 1

I haven’t seen anywhere that this definitely for all UK gigs and I still can’t print my tickets for Glasgow, it says they are working in stuff.

I can’t believe all of the nostalgia tours this year. Now we have the hair band one (Motley Crue, etc), MCR, Pearl Jam, RATM, and potentially a lot more. Lots of competition for Hella Mega.

• Like 1

Now if we can just get the White Stripes to reunite..actually no Nsync. That's the reunion I really want to see! 

I would hope that the album release will spike ticket sales for the tour, I wonder if we’ll hear anything about that or if some US shows will begin to announce sellouts. 

So the Hella Mega Tour is moving from Bellahouston Park in Glasgow to Glasgow Green due to ongoing groundwork’s by the council.  At last, confirmation that we are getting Amylandthesniffers!  I need to check them out now.

On 1/20/2020 at 5:49 PM, Beerjeezus said:

I'm a bit sad that MCR is too cool for Hella Mega, but I get it :(

NOT MY HELLA MEGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

honestly GD, Rancid and Interrupters would be so much better

Like I'm stoked for GD and Interrupters. Weezer is like Switzerland. They're not bugging anyone. 

FOB not my cup of tea. MCR not my cup of tea either. 

• Like 2

I would've been happy to have had the Interrupters again, but I guess I'll have to check out Amyl and the Sniffers.

Hopefully the Glasgow Green show won't be the shit show that the Bellahouston gig was 3 years ago for the people who are going to it. Although I do feel sorry for anyone who booked a hotel next to Bellahouston before the gig got moved and is now inconvenienced. 

• Like 1

Glad they are moving the gig to Glasgow Green 

more space and easier to get out of when the show is over

• Like 1

• AlissaGoesRAWR changed the title to Hella Mega Tour with Weezer, Fall Out Boy - postponed
  • AlissaGoesRAWR changed the title to Hella Mega Tour with Weezer, Fall Out Boy