New Music Video - Speculation

Khaleesi.

Since there seems to be more and more evidence pointing to a new music video, I thought it might be a good idea to separate the discussion a bit from the New Album Anticipation Thread and what #FOAM could possibly mean. 

So here you go! Discuss any news/hints/posts/creepy tidbits you stalkers find that point to a new music video on the horizon! 

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Khaleesi. said:

Discuss any news/hints/posts/creepy tidbits you stalkers find that point to a new music video on the horizon! 

This is why you are awesome. Haha

Just now, Ross_19 said:

Damn, now I have two threads to check

Ahaha that's exactly what I wanted to say 😂

1 minute ago, Ross_19 said:

This is what i thought,  it's becoming challenging! Ahah 

The thread topic should be "FOAM, what does it mean? A Green Day acronym."

What about last Tre story on instagram? “There is a team called The Hurricanes” 

Edit: He just put like on RS last post, ok it could be normal but (really hope they play together ahah) 

Just now, Minority103 said:

What about last Tre story on instagram? “There is a team called The Hurricanes” 

There's a hurricane headed towards Florida (where they are right now). And there really is a sports team called "hurricanes". It's an NHL team based in North Carolina. 

4 minutes ago, DadBod said:

And there really is a sports team called "hurricanes". It's an NHL team based in North Carolina. 

It's the University of Miami mascot as well, which is what he's alluding to. 

7 minutes ago, Minority103 said:

Edit: He just put like on RS last post, ok it could be normal but (really hope they play together ahah) 

*X-files theme

I do hope it's true

Sorry guys, it's my purpose in life to mildly inconvenience you. :confused:

Just now, Khaleesi. said:

Sorry guys, it's my purpose in life to mildly inconvenience you. :confused:

It's fine we will double our effort and post twice as much bullshit :P

3 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

It's fine we will double our effort and post twice as much bullshit :P

I wouldn't expect any less! 

Let's make a thread about music video speculation and instead speculate on whether or not this thread should even exist!

Green Day in few weeks: “We’ve been made fun of you... For Over A Month”. That’s it. 

2 hours ago, Khaleesi. said:

So here you go! Discuss any news/hints/posts/creepy tidbits you stalkers find that point to a new music video on the horizon! 

What! How very dare you 😂😂 as if we would 😉

This thread is stupid at least when chapter 2 was made we thought we got official news before it got converted back; we don't even have that right now

We really don't need this.

3 hours ago, Beerjeezus said:

What if FOAM has something to do with the video? :shifty:

A giant FOAM party at the Madonna Inn in the Glitter room with BDSM dressed models.

(did i get all of the clues in there?)

4 hours ago, Ross_19 said:

I'm just sticking with this one.  The other one is so out of hand I don't even bother anymore.  I may even stop making fake track-lists.  

ON TOPIC:   Will this supposed music video be preceded by a lyrics video?  That could come a week or more earlier.  

Are the guys going to be nice to their pop-punk brethren and not drop this album the same time as BLINK-NINE?  I love Blink-182, but I love Green Day exactly 5.46 times more.  

Hmm...

As I've gotten older, I'm less impressed with music videos.  It took me a long time to warm up to "Revolution Radio" and I'm still not entirely sold on it.  The others from Rev Rad were pretty fantastic, so it's not like they've really fallen off in this category or anything.  

I think it would be kind of funny if they did a surprise release the same day Nine comes out, and then they outsold blink.

25 minutes ago, walking_c0ntradicti0n said:

This thread is stupid at least when chapter 2 was made we thought we got official news before it got converted back; we don't even have that right now

We really don't need this.

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8977c5958cdd9f0ea57fc

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived