New Music Video - Speculation

Khaleesi.

31 minutes ago, walking_c0ntradicti0n said:

This thread is stupid at least when chapter 2 was made we thought we got official news before it got converted back; we don't even have that right now

We really don't need this.

Then don’t read it or post in it. Simple way to ignore it. Thanks. :)

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Verycool99 said:

Four Old Aged Men

jason white returns as a full time member 

That's not incorrect 

We have no clue about the director, right?

3 hours ago, J a c said:

We have no clue about the director, right?

I’m guessing Brendan Walter, for he directed Back In The Usa and Love is for losers. They probably got to him via Crush. He did an amazing job on both videos.

So this is a Brazilian model that’s based in LA. She posted a photo in her story about meeting Billie. The post is today but I assume it’s from when they shot the video earlier in the week since she seems to be in California still.

16 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

So this is a Brazilian model that’s based in LA. She posted a photo in her story about meeting Billie. The post is today but I assume it’s from when they shot the video earlier in the week since she seems to be in California still.

I'm confused about this one because if you look at the model's other recent stories, you can see stuff she posted from like 8-9 hours ago and she is in CA wearing that same dress as the one with Billie. GD could have just tricked us into thinking they were in Miami, however, I don't understand why Bill Schneider would've posted that pic of the Rolling Stones banner behind the multiple guitars. 

2 minutes ago, greendayslongview said:

however, I don't understand why Bill Schneider would've posted that pic of the Rolling Stones banner behind the multiple guitars. 

Misdirection maybe? Lmao I mean if so it seemed to have worked

1 minute ago, Redundantuserjinxboy said:

Misdirection maybe? Lmao I mean if so it seemed to have worked

Exactly. I'm just glad that we're getting something "soon." 

5 hours ago, okotavio said:

I’m guessing Brendan Walter, for he directed Back In The Usa and Love is for losers. They probably got to him via Crush. He did an amazing job on both videos.

He did a really good job also with High Hopes from P!ATD. I don’t love the song but the video is actually some of the best we had this year ( and it won a VMA). It would be cool if he’s the director, would love to see what he does with the band and (hopefully) a decent budget. 

I just hope this video isnt cringe inducing

Holy shit @Laura!! You've been q member here since 2009 and only posted one thing that's crazy.... sorry off topic but wow

I would imagine that the videos will follow a similar pattern to every other release these days, an offiical lyric or audio video will come first, then the video a couple of weeks later

15 hours ago, walking_c0ntradicti0n said:

This thread is stupid at least when chapter 2 was made we thought we got official news before it got converted back; we don't even have that right now

We really don't need this.

On the contrary... the entire point of a forum is to organise things in topics. New album is a topic, new video is an entirely different topic.

Well that was an uneventful hiatus. Anyway...

I hope this new video has some acting in it like the BITUSA one and isn’t just a straight performance in a glitzy setting like Love Is For Losers. I liked the Longshot video but GD are best when they get to be silly.

4 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Well that was an uneventful hiatus. Anyway...

I hope this new video has some acting in it like the BITUSA one and isn’t just a straight performance in a glitzy setting like Love Is For Losers. I liked the Longshot video but GD are best when they get to be silly.

What if it literally involves a room filled with foam, similar to the Green paint in the American Idiot video?

20 hours ago, Redundantuserjinxboy said:

I just hope this video isnt cringe inducing

Same. If it's anything like Oh Love, I won't be happy. Not enough screen time for the boys and too weird. I want to look at Billie, not scantily clad women.

On 8/31/2019 at 4:45 AM, Ross_19 said:

I would imagine that the videos will follow a similar pattern to every other release these days, an offiical lyric or audio video will come first, then the video a couple of weeks later

I've actually noticed the opposite, a lot of singles nowadays get released with their videos on the same day

8 hours ago, cav9mm said:

Any ideas of who directed it ?

Check on the roof :D 

1 hour ago, legendary said:

Maybe was only a photoshoot 

Nah, the makeup artist was an extra in it along with several other models she made up.

Just now, Doggins said:

Im guessing the video clip will be weird like the Oh Love clip

I didn’t think so before but everything else so far has been a repeat of 2012 so now well...

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived