RIP Billie Joe Armstrong's last brain cell

Billie Hoe

It is with great sadness that I must announce the long-feared death of Billie Joe Armstrong's last remaining brain cell. It has evaporated from our world forever at approximately 12:30 pm (PDT) on this day after a long uphill struggle that has lasted several years. It gave Billie wisdom in uncertain times and hope to everyone who knew him. While we grieve his loss, we know that he is finally at peace and out of pain. Let us celebrate his life and memory.

Billie Joe has uploaded a goodbye-letter to his beloved brain cell on his Instagram and The Longshot's.

2 minutes ago, Bully Hoe said:

It is with great sadness that I must announce the long-feared death of Billie Joe Armstrong's last remaining brain cell. It has evaporated from our world forever at approximately 12:30 pm (PDT) on this day after a long uphill struggle that has lasted several years. It gave Billie wisdom in uncertain times and hope to everyone who knew him. While we grieve his loss, we know that he is finally at peace and out of pain. Let us celebrate his life and memory.

Billie Joe has uploaded a goodbye-letter to his beloved brain cell on his Instagram and The Longshot's.

RIP BILLO BRAN SALE

81bd70d247bea3c656308176393f149679753016

RIP in peace, dear last braincell. You fought bravely in a battle that was lost, but your struggle will be remembered.

We will have to learn to love without you. Not only Billie Joe but all of us. You were not always reliable, but it was good to know you were there.

He was a hero and suffered with us and for us when he did his best. Now he's finally at peace.

13 minutes ago, DeJennsitized said:

Pressing f to pay my respects: F

F

7 minutes ago, petros said:

So billie joe is officially too old now. Lock the fangirls thread please.

Is this how you plan to get your own fangirls thread? The photo thread isn't good enough for you anymore?

1 minute ago, Ryan said:

Is this how you plan to get your own fangirls thread? The photo thread isn't good enough for you anymore?

only need one for you ryan

1 minute ago, Ryan said:

I'm not famous anymore. No more fangirls for me.

Just now, petros said:

I'm not famous anymore. No more fangirls for me.

Well fuck...that much has happened in three years? Haha

1 minute ago, Ryan said:

Well fuck...that much has happened in three years? Haha

I'm old now. Need to make room for the young bloods.

2 minutes ago, maryjanewhatsername said:

only need one for you ryan

Well...ummm...really?? Hi :blush:

1 minute ago, petros said:

I'm old now. Need to make room for the young bloods.

Such a good song

• AlissaGoesRAWR locked this topic

Archived