Wanted to share a great Green Day cover band-Green Today playing J.A.R. last night in San Diego

Matt3BJ

We are all bummed with no new Green Day music in the immediate horizon but we can all enjoy this. Green Today is absolutely fantastic and tours California extensively and are easily the worlds top GD cover band. If you guys want more videos I woudl be happy to upload more to youtube but lets enjoy their passion for the existing music for now. Please follow them on FB if you like what you see! They are under Green Today. Take care everyone!

Here is another on youtube but the one previous is what I filmed. Hope you guys enjoy something, different..... 

If we’re truly not getting new music anytime soon, I’m surprised Billie himself didn’t post a video or something to clarify everything!!! I still think maybe Sophie K ran into Billie at Glastonbury and he told her everything. Then maybe she wasn’t supposed to say anything, but got caught up in the excitement and spilled the beans! So in an effort to save her job, she did damage control, “Uh yeah sorry, I just read that off a tweet, Green Day’s reps say no music anytime soon!”

EDIT: Oops, wrong thread!!!

Thank You for the videos, these guys are really good!

The "Tribute" Jason is the exact opposite of the real Jason, it's funny to watch

Hi Matt!! 🤠

The drummer has Tres style down pat.

Looks like theyd be great fun to catch live 

Archived