Next Album Anticipation Thread....Chapter 2

Hermione

The only thing I don’t understand with my analysis, it’s why Matt told us Summer is focus to Green Day If the album comes only in February 🤔

Even if there’s a first single in August or September, it seems a bit weak to say what Matt told 

• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, nohamxx said:

Even if there’s a first single in August or September, it seems a bit weak to say what Matt told 

C'mon cut some slack - things happen - it is gonna happen that's the main thing.

49 minutes ago, nohamxx said:

The only thing I don’t understand with my analysis, it’s why Matt told us Summer is focus to Green Day If the album comes only in February 🤔

I mean Green Day being the focus doesn't necessarily mean new music released. It could mean for the summer, they're focusing on the album's finishing touches, the tracklist order, planning the tour for said album, what the singles would be, filming a music video/making a lyric video, getting a plan set up in general, etc. for the summer before the fall single release.

7 hours ago, GDFan2019 said:

Billie has been inactive from Twitter since January

I was refering to the band's official accounts.

21 minutes ago, Ross_19 said:

I was refering to the band's official accounts.

Isn’t Billie’s account, the official band account, in a way? 

2 hours ago, Jirachi said:

I mean Green Day being the focus doesn't necessarily mean new music released. It could mean for the summer, they're focusing on the album's finishing touches, the tracklist order, planning the tour for said album, what the singles would be, filming a music video/making a lyric video, getting a plan set up in general, etc. for the summer before the fall single release.

With that logic we can justify any insider here

3 hours ago, Jirachi said:

It’s what I was thinking before everyone got excited by any Meanless IG post from the band or butch 

Green Day being the focus of the summer doesn’t necessarily imply a summer release date, it just means their going to put their focus on working on obviously Green Day related activities this summer. It’s pretty obvious that the album is done(or at least receiving finishing touches)and the promos/art work/music videos/are on the way. I’m hoping for a late summer/early fall single, personally. 

**Sorry! Completely missed the fact someone already stated this. My bad.

9 hours ago, GDFan2019 said:

Billie has been inactive from Twitter since January

Don't blame the guitar man :lol: If he doesn't enjoy running the twitter, he's in no way obliged to. It's the marketing's job to take care of the band social media and when it comes to his personal account, it's not that much of a big deal if he's not using it anymore. Obviously, I'd enjoy him tweeting because he was funny when he did, but he's doing a good job with Instagram and if he cba with more than one public account at once then so be it.

4 hours ago, nohamxx said:

download.jpgdownload.jpgtenor.gif

5 hours ago, michael1989 said:

Look if the rumour is true that they started shooting promo/video with rev rad car a couple months ago

You misunderstood what I said.

I just hope that Green Day are aware of this thread and they'll wait until we reach page 1,039 until releasing something.
(When I think about it, it's not gonna be so long after all)

32 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Airplane said:

I just hope that Green Day are aware of this thread and they'll wait until we reach page 1,039 until releasing something.
(When I think about it, it's not gonna be so long after all)

Is that including part 1? Because we're 1/3 of the way there then.

11 minutes ago, Murkrage said:

Is that including part 1? Because we're 1/3 of the way there then.

ahah I guess we can include part 1.
Seriously I like this thread but only when we have a new hint/leak/insider.
Otherwise we're just saying the same things over and over again.

2 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Airplane said:

ahah I guess we can include part 1.
Seriously I like this thread but only when we have a new hint/leak/insider.
Otherwise we're just saying the same things over and over again.

Thats right. Its getting a little bit quiet now here.

I guess that if the Instagram posts from last friday was their first hint/promo action on something to come, we should get something this week too. 

I just thought of a cool promotion they could do for the new album! Pre-Order Songs For Assholes today and get 50% off your next order of Oakland Coffee. Just use the Promo Code: ASSHOLE1

24 minutes ago, steve46 said:

Thats right. Its getting a little bit quiet now here.

The days of the rumors came and went. The next on isn't until September. Come on insiders, stir things up again!

25 minutes ago, Alf said:

I guess that it the Instagram posts from last friday was their first hint/promo action on something to come, we should get something this week too. 

Perhaps again on Friday.

Come on does this really have to be the one time when Billie wasn't kidding. Couldn't he have been right about the Forever Now video instead?

I'm checking this thread for the first time today. I feel like I'm Bill Murray in Groundhog Day

Another thing that we can note is that Billie is not using his instagram regurlarly, like if he is saving the space for Green Day stuff.. Not even the coverups show got any mention on it... his last two posts ate the bull one and the middle finger pic, both on the last two fridays. I can see a pattern there

11 minutes ago, Alf said:

Another thing that we can note is that Billie is not using his instagram regurlarly, like if he is saving the space for Green Day stuff.. Not even the coverups show got any mention on it... his last two posts ate the bull one and the middle finger pic, both on the last two fridays. I can see a pattern there

Actually the middle finger pics were on July 9th, a Tuesday

• Khaleesi. locked this topic

Archived