Next Album Anticipation Thread....Chapter 2

Hermione

Just now, penbreaker said:

I like that most of you guys sleep and hope for morning news about green day secret show with new songs  but nothing happened. 

We're used to it by now :P

• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

We're used to it by now :P

Well that blows, I thought that's why they used the picture of the bull. Couldnt guess now why they took that picture and not the other million things they could have taken a picture of in walkers studio.

1 minute ago, Im.a.basket.case said:

Well that blows, I thought that's why they used the picture of the bull. Couldnt guess now why they took that picture and not the other million things they could have taken a picture of in walkers studio.

Well yeah..maybe they thought the bull looked cool or just wanted to advertise the show at Golden Bull.

Anyway, with 19/7 being bull, the September thing feels more believable. I wonder if they actually go through with leaving Warner and go independent or sign with another big label.

here is my theory. Green Day was seriously supposed to put out a new single Friday 07/19, however they wanted to surprise us. The  girl on the radio ruined it and that's why all the and member posted pictures of them flipping us off. Now, I believe that the picture of the bull was supposed to be the announcement, however they have now pushed the single release date to I'm guessing September 

Just now, pfp said:

here is my theory. Green Day was seriously supposed to put out a new single Friday 07/19, however they wanted to surprise us. The  girl on the radio ruined it and that's why all the and member posted pictures of them flipping us off. Now, I believe that the picture of the bull was supposed to be the announcement, however they have now pushed the single release date to I'm guessing September 

it Also took the Green Day representatives a day or so to respond because oof  many news sources that came out with that headline. They took there tome to schedule a new release date.  

5 minutes ago, pfp said:

it Also took the Green Day representatives a day or so to respond because oof  many news sources that came out with that headline. They took there tome to schedule a new release date.  

No your theory is wrong. The 17 th thing was just bs.

1 minute ago, Asik said:

No your theory is wrong. The 17 th thing was just bs.

it wasn't 

What if GD are playing new songs at the bull right now, but the show is sooo secret that nobody attending is allowed to tell about it? 😂

Just now, pfp said:

I mean prove its bs then 

Just now, pfp said:

If they were supposed to release a single on the 19th I really don't think they would throw that plan out of the window just because someone purposely / accidently leaked the date. Besides I don't think its possible anymore for a band as big as Green Day to surprise people with new music. Either they will announce an upcoming single or we will hear about it via a leak or insider. If they were planning to release a single on the 19th they would have done it. 

If the bull pics weren't hinting at a secret show, then they imho are related to one of two things. Either they're in some way related to the new album, or they just posted them to let us all know that the 19th date was BS and they've just used the fake leak to their advantage to get a bit of promo in, which is clever really.

3 minutes ago, pfp said:

it wasn't 

The only source you have is a person writing random dates. Weve had many cases like that. My proof is that nothing happened and its a fact, and other things are just worthless speculations

1 minute ago, Ross_19 said:

If they were supposed to release a single on the 19th I really don't think they would throw that plan out of the window just because someone purposely / accidently leaked the date. Besides I don't think its possible anymore for a band as big as Green Day so surprise people with new music. Either they will announce an upcoming single or we will hear about it via a leak or insider. If they were planning to release a single on the 19th they would have done it. 

If the bull pics weren't hinting at a secret show, then they imho are related to one of two things. Either they're in some way related to the new album, or they just posted them to let us all know that the 19th date was BS and they've just used the fake leak to their advantage to get a bit of promo in, which is clever really.

Okay, but you are forgetting the fact that Butch has posted videos back in March soon IG of that same studio, the guitar Billie is holding is seen and so are Tre's drums. And while he's filming he's saying "recording albums is fun "

1 minute ago, pfp said:

Okay, but you are forgetting the fact that Butch has posted videos back in March soon IG of that same studio, the guitar Billie is holding is seen and so are Tre's drums. And while he's filming he's saying "recording albums is fun "

So?

1 minute ago, pfp said:

What's your point? 

I wasn't disputing that. I was just making my case for why I believe they wouldn't abandon that date just because of someone's unreliable leaked info.

1 minute ago, Asik said:

The only source you have is a person writing random dates. Weve had many cases like that. My proof is that nothing happened and its a fact, and other things are just worthless speculations

no man I didn't say a specific date but it doesn't matter either way agree or disagree there's nothing new that came out if it soo

2 minutes ago, Asik said:

So?

I guess your right cuz we are left empty handed

3 minutes ago, Ross_19 said:

What's your point? 

I wasn't disputing that. I was just making my case for why I believe they wouldn't abandon that date just because of someone's unreliable leaked info.

Alright, I have no idea why they'd abandon it, but don't you think that if there wasn't true, Green Day would of said something immediately before it ent viral? it was either exposing he surprise single or pushing it back

7 minutes ago, pfp said:

no man I didn't say a specific date but it doesn't matter either way agree or disagree there's nothing new that came out if it soo

I guess your right cuz we are left empty handed

Alright, I have no idea why they'd abandon it, but don't you think that if there wasn't true, Green Day would of said something immediately before it ent viral? it was either exposing he surprise single or pushing it back

Why would they say something quick before it went viral? That news, fake or not, was good for Green Day because it got people talking about them again. Letting the news spread and then commenting on it was the best plan of action in that situation because it was free publicity.

37 minutes ago, kripack said:

So the show at the bull is definitely over?

I think I read the curfew was 2AM - so I think it is.

Wait goes on. Quick someone send for @GDFan2019 to point us towards the right way.

Just now, Ross_19 said:

Why would they say something quick before it went viral? That news, fake or not, was good for Green Day because it got people talking about them again. Letting the news spread and then commenting on it was the best plan of action in that situation because it was free publicity.

Good point, I guess we shall  see what happens 

13 minutes ago, Daddy. said:

I think I read the curfew was 2AM - so I think it is.

Wait goes on. Quick someone send for @GDFan2019 to point us towards the right way.

Is @GDFan2019 there?

I feel a little dumber, every time I read this thread and I never read more than a page and a half. 

How are you guys reading all of it?

Its a big giant circle jerk.

:acute:

Just now, LaughingClock said:

Its a big giant circle jerk.

:acute:

Yeah, that's we like about it

Well, at this point the posts from Friday clearly mean bull-shit :D 

I'm not surprised to discover that nothing happened last night as I didn't think it would. But now that The Coverups gig is over, hopefully the clues should start to come at us more frequently :sherlock: 🙏🙏🙏

Let's see it we can go 24 hours without posting bullshit... starting....... NOW

• Khaleesi. locked this topic

Archived