Next Album Anticipation Thread....Chapter 2

Hermione

1 minute ago, Khaleesi. said:

Until there's some actual info from a legitimate source, I'm not going to get my hopes up about anything :P

Too many "theories" running a muck in here.

• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Little Boy Named Airplane said:

Can you believe it? We have 79 pages. In 10 days. Umbelievable. 

The hype is real with all these "insiders". Hopefully we don't have a website full of disappointed people soon :P

The hype is real with all these "insiders". Hopefully we don't have a website full of disappointed people soon :P

Their instagram posts definitely mean something lol

1 minute ago, Taylor_k2008 said:

I wasn't referring to the stuff that comes directly from the band. I was referring to the people with "super top secret intel" who seem to converge on GDC every album cycle. 

Some of you people on here are the equivalent of climate change deniers. You take all the smoke and discount it. Idk why you have the need to constantly try to undermine people's excitement (maybe fear of disappointment?), but it's clear that something is happening at this point.

1 minute ago, Taylor_k2008 said:

Absolutely. I tend to be cautious but something is definitely happening. 

42 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Airplane said:

The recording is not already done?
I thought it was old photos from the studio.

Yeah mike’s hair is brown and Tre’s is blue

1 minute ago, DookieLukie said:

Some of you people on here are the equivalent of climate change deniers. You take all the smoke and discount it. Idk why you have the need to constantly try to undermine people's excitement (maybe fear of disappointment?), but it's clear that something is happening at this point.

We know something is happening, they're clearly easing us into the press cycle of the album we definitely know is made, but anything beyond that is just baseless speculation.

1 minute ago, Libertine Angel said:

We know something is happening, they're clearly easing us into the press cycle of the album we definitely know is made, but anything beyond that is just baseless speculation.

Yeah no one said that anything beyond that wasn't baseless speculation.

2 minutes ago, Libertine Angel said:

I mean, to be fair, how do we definitely know an album is made? Because an "insider" said so? Have we heard anything about an album directly from the band?

(Legitimate question, I don't have time to read through this whole thread and catch up :P

2 minutes ago, Libertine Angel said:

🙄

I mean, to be fair, how do we definitely know an album is made? Because an "insider" said so? Have we heard anything about an album directly from the band?

(Legitimate question, I don't have time to read through this whole thread and catch up :P

We wouldn’t be having these shots without it in all honesty.

these shots are the start of a press cycle.

the album is done and about 2 months mastered if we’re doing this.

2 minutes ago, Khaleesi. said:

What you're saying is 100% true. We don't have anything from the band. Maybe @Matt. is a liar or has bad sources. However, there's too much smoke for it to be nothing.

8 minutes ago, DookieLukie said:

Some of you people on here are the equivalent of climate change deniers. You take all the smoke and discount it

Let's take it down a notch, shall we

1 minute ago, DookieLukie said:

What you're saying is 100% true. We don't have anything from the band. Maybe @Matt. is a liar or has bad sources. However, there's too much smoke for it to be nothing.

The man who has seen the songs for assholes account, and who we know, for a fact, has contacts within the band is ‘a liar/has bad sources’

ah lads I know we’re all about the hot takes on this forum but can we keep a sense of realism please.

Just now, purplebenny said:

The man who has seen the songs for assholes account, and who we know, for a fact, has contacts within the band is ‘a liar/has bad sources’

ah lads I know we’re all about the hot takes on this forum but can we keep a sense of realism please.

I believe Matt 100%. I've stated this many many times. I'm just trying to meet at a common ground with the deniers.

Green Day Insta just posted all the same pictures the lads posted earlier, again. 

Still no captions 

OKAY SOMETHING GOING ON I'M PANICKING

Maybe that’s it for the day?

I’m happy that the date really meant something. 7/19. 

GD official account only has a bit more followers than Billie lol

• Khaleesi. locked this topic

Archived