Next Album Anticipation Thread....Chapter 2

Hermione

So basically they took a picture of themselves in the studio and a buffalo that is hanging in the studio. So this could just mean they are currently recording or have been recording. Album could still be months/half a year away.

• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, DookieLukie said:

So basically they took a picture of themselves in the studio and a buffalo that is hanging in the studio. So this could just mean they are currently recording or have been recording. Album could still be months/half a year away.

The recording is not already done?
I thought it was old photos from the studio.

3 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

I don’t think so. Not paired with the Longshot post saying things are going to get crazy at the Saturday show. Too coincidental. 

Didn't see that. That could be a heavy hint unless they just really love the bands playing.

1 minute ago, Little Boy Named Airplane said:

I thought it was old photos from the studio.

Could be done. @Matt. says it is done. But in reality, we have no direct confirmation.

Just now, Little Boy Named Airplane said:

I thought it was old photos in the studio.

I fully believe the album is complete.  Why doesn't anyone believe @Matt. when he said the album "was done and now is again" like a month ago?

Just now, Xelgrim said:

I fully believe the album is complete.  Why doesn't anyone believe @Matt. when he said the album "was done and now is again" like a month ago?

I do believe @Matt. but I'm just saying that we haven't heard from the band so it's all speculation until we do.

1 minute ago, Xelgrim said:

I wonder if it may be because he's been more often wrong than right in the past?

Could be it was done, then was again, now another round of revisions is being done.

I'm hoping these are old photos, but who knows?

Just now, DookieLukie said:

I do believe @Matt. but I'm just saying that we haven't heard from the band so it's all speculation until we do.

Recording is done.

this looks very much the beginning of a slow feed publicity campaign. Single in a few weeks

secret shows starting in next fortnight based on history

Well the last handful of pages were fun reading... nice to see something is actually happening on this date, even though it isn't what a lot of people on here wanted. 

My money is on secret show at the bull place... should've known something odd would happen today since Matt has been so active. He is the key

Just now, Beerjeezus said:

I wonder if it may be because he's been more often wrong than right in the past?

Only he hasn’t.

Quite the opposite in fact

2 minutes ago, localinsomniac said:

Could be it was done, then was again, now another round of revisions is being done.

I'm hoping these are old photos, but who knows?

I was zooming in on the pic of billie to see if his ring was in it, but he's hiding that part of his hand. His most recent pics from that festival-thingy in Oakland, he's wearing his ring again.

4 minutes ago, DookieLukie said:

I truly believe they are practicing for a performance this weekend. It makes sense for Billie to go down to LA for the practices because that’s where Mike and Tre live. And it makes sense that they would practice in Butch’s studio because that’s a good place to practice.

Just now, Ross_19 said:

Well the last handful of pages were fun reading... nice to see something is actually happening on this date, even though it isn't what a lot of people on here wanted. 

My money is on secret show at the bull place... should've known something odd would happen today since Matt has been so active. He is the key

Matt is the Jar-Jar Binks of Green Day: The key to all this.

1 minute ago, purplebenny said:

Only he hasn’t.

Can you prove that?

1 minute ago, purplebenny said:

Only he hasn’t.

He hasn't really had a chance to be wrong or right. I'm sure the future will show he was right.

Is it possible it was recorded and all ready to go, but then BIllie Joe wrote some new tracks that they then decided would be a good fit for the record and hence are back recording again ?

Maybe, they’ve changed their minds on what the first single would be, hence the Kerrang confusion???

All these bull photos make me think they are releasing a cover album of The Killers' Sam's Town.

1 minute ago, DadBod said:

I was zooming in on the pic of billie to see if his ring was in them, but he's hiding that part of his hand. His most recent pics from that festival-thingy in Oakland, he's wearing his ring again.

Wait, the ring on/off stuff is still a thing?

1 minute ago, neverdone2000 said:

I truly believe they are practicing for a performance this weekend. It makes sense for Billie to go down to LA for the practices because that’s where Mike and Tre live. And it makes sense that they would practice in Butch’s studio because that’s a good place to practice.

They have their own practice studio in southern cal, though. 

Just now, localinsomniac said:

Wait, the ring on/off stuff is still a thing?

It reappeared a couple weeks ago. Not really a "thing", just noticed it in the most recent photos of him with fans.

1 minute ago, Beerjeezus said:

Can you prove that?

Based on historical yes,

Pre 21cb and ore Trilogy he is was on the money

same for this when things happen he’s been around.

anyway, this ain’t about matt, we have the start of a publicity campaign beginning. The album is done

1 minute ago, cav9mm said:

Is it possible it was recorded and all ready to go, but then BIllie Joe wrote some new tracks that they then decided would be a good fit for the record and hence are back recording again ?

Yes, that is basically what happened in late May/early June. I don't believe the album was "ready to go" then but recording was done.

Who's IG is punk_relief. Because if he knows the band, that's a huge hint at a show this weekend.

• Khaleesi. locked this topic

Archived