Next Album Anticipation Thread....Chapter 2

Hermione

• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Morse Code Guy said:

On my YouTube app, Green Day is coming as Trending and on my homepage, there have been atleast 3 GD’s music videos from last couple of days, and I haven’t even seen the vids from a long long time 

I guess it’s just me. 

I think more Green Day videos show up in your feed because you’ve searched Green Day videos. The more you search something, the more videos they’ll suggest to you on that topic

4 hours ago, Asik said:

Youre so innocent and pure

Aww 🥰 this is too sweet

Rumors of new Green Day music, got all my work done, pay day is Friday, and my wife only slept with three other guys this week. 

Life is pretty good right now. 

Billie Joe posted his old man photo to subtly hint at the fact that he's getting older and needs to release music faster in order to have time to tour before he dies of the old age. New album confirmed.

41 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

Billie Joe posted his old man photo to subtly hint at the fact that he's getting older and needs to release music faster in order to have time to tour before he dies of the old age. New album confirmed.

Mike just did one too they’re really freaking me out 😢👴🏻👴🏻👴🏻

1 hour ago, The Insider said:

"you are giving them a license to use your photos, your name, your username, and your likeness for any purpose including commercial purposes (like on a billboard or internet ad)"

Is this part of Warner/Crush's promotion plan?

Crush's promotion plan is asking cardi b if she wants to party with the guys and hoping she says yes so they can be in the mainstream with a popular rapper

We need another remix of old town road. Old Town Lonely Road featuring Green Day. 

17 minutes ago, Redundantuserjinxboy said:

Crush's promotion plan is asking cardi b if she wants to party with the guys and hoping she says yes so they can be in the mainstream with a popular rapper

gross.

4 hours ago, The Great Saiyaman said:

Rumors of new Green Day music, got all my work done, pay day is Friday, and my wife only slept with three other guys this week. 

Life is pretty good right now. 

Hahaha! At the same time? That’s when you know you’re in trouble.

59 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

A collab with Billie Eilish would be interesting 🤔

Where did I just hear something about this? Apparent Brandon Urie loves Billie and wants to calab with Green Day (Panic at the Disco).

https://www.nme.com/news/music/panic-discos-brendon-urie-revealed-wants-collaborate-green-day-2528361

Every time I say Panic at the Disco, I think of Electric Six. Ya think they snaked the name of their band from this song?

1 hour ago, Zebahar said:

"you are giving them a license to use your photos, your name, your username, and your likeness for any purpose including commercial purposes (like on a billboard or internet ad)"

Is this part of Warner/Crush's promotion plan?

That literally includes every app people use don’t see the big deal here is 

51 minutes ago, LaughingClock said:

Every time I say Panic at the Disco, I think of Electric Six. Ya think they snaked the name of their band from this song?

I remember when that song came out and there were denials all round that it was Jack White doing the second vocal parts, it was always so laughably obvious to anyone who knew his voice.

i just had a little stroke while listening to the radio and thought it was an announcement what i heard.. come on calm down.. i was just joking..  just wait for an announcement from the band and not from an random guy like me.. chill

I have a feeling something is up-we should know in next 36 hours for sure. Maybe they delay it by a day or two. Not an insider just a gut feeling. Lets go GD! Either way lets listen to the  back catalog. So blessed with so many fun records and side projects. Take care everyone!

6 minutes ago, Matt3BJ said:

I have a feeling something is up-we should know in next 36 hours for sure. Maybe they delay it by a day or two. Not an insider just a gut feeling. Lets go GD! Either way lets listen to the  back catalog. So blessed with so many fun records and side projects. Take care everyone!

Yeah, first the middle finger posts, then a few days of silence, then the monkey middle finger, can’t wait for Friday!

2 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

A collab with Billie Eilish would be interesting 🤔

I’d rather have them do a spoken word album with Toby Jones about the mythology of Harry Potter than do a collab with Billie Eilish. 

1 hour ago, GDFan2019 said:

Yeah, first the middle finger posts, then a few days of silence, then the monkey middle finger, can’t wait for Friday!

Nothing is happening

2 hours ago, WhiteTim said:

That literally includes every app people use don’t see the big deal here is 

A lot of the larger apps have taken this out of their terms of use. You're right it is / was included in most apps people use, but that simply doesn't make it right. The big deal? It's a gross violation of privacy.

44 minutes ago, Redundantuserjinxboy said:

Nothing is happening

At least Sum41 will bring out their album tomorrow! 🤘🏻

• Khaleesi. locked this topic

Archived