Next Album Anticipation Thread....Chapter 2

Hermione

2 hours ago, Im.a.basket.case said:

So what true inside info do you have then 🤷‍♂️

That it pays to be part of this community not just at commencement of album cycles😋

• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, The Insider said:

That it pays to be part of this community not just at commencement of album cycles😋

🙄🙄🙄

I have totally legitimate leaked information. 

Jesus of Suburbia is going to sing on one of the tracks. 

3 minutes ago, nobodylikeswarning said:

I have totally legitimate leaked information. 

Jesus of Suburbia is going to sing on one of the tracks. 

Yea, Billie is singing in the new Green Day album. Green Day ft. Billie Joe Armstrong. 

10 hours ago, Christian's Inferno! said:

So we'll get the album in the year 3020?

No, we're never going to get it. Billie will be on death's door, his last words to Warner: 'Not yet...they're still trying to analyse our instagram posts from fifty years ago'

i seriously hope they wont release an album before 2020.. i mean it would be a pretty short period between RR and the new record

2 minutes ago, Austrian_Insomniac said:

i seriously hope they wont release an album before 2020.. i mean it would be a pretty short period between RR and the new record

That's a terrible thing to hope for 😟

7 hours ago, Redundantuserjinxboy said:

Speaking of your mom, I was insider last night

milf guy i see

1 hour ago, Austrian_Insomniac said:

How about Ö3? 

tenor.gif

9 hours ago, The Insider said:

I am though - at least for the next few months.  The username has come with great responsibility #GDCawards😋

Well let us know then! ;)

Then why are you even here right now? Come back in 2020 😛 

Is it just me or the Green Day Music videos are trending on YouTube in a last couple of days?! 

27 minutes ago, Morse Code Guy said:

Is it just me or the Green Day Music videos are trending on YouTube in a last couple of days?! 

I don’t see any on trending. You mean gaining numbers?

2 hours ago, Austrian_Insomniac said:

Let me pull out the ole' "Wait between Green Day albums" file.....

The average wait time between Green Day studio albums is 2 years, 205 days.  The Trilogy's unusual release brought that down from what looks to be about 3 years, so we are in the average time period for Green Day to give us some more.  

The wait between Smooth and Kerplunk was less than 2 years, as was the Dookie - Insomniac gap.

More of my "Wait between Green Day albums" file later.  

55 minutes ago, Morse Code Guy said:

I've got no GD trending on Youtube. Only Pop and Rap music.

21 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

I don’t see any on trending. You mean gaining numbers?

On my YouTube app, Green Day is coming as Trending and on my homepage, there have been atleast 3 GD’s music videos from last couple of days, and I haven’t even seen the vids from a long long time 

I guess it’s just me. 

1 hour ago, Morse Code Guy said:

On my YouTube app, Green Day is coming as Trending and on my homepage, there have been atleast 3 GD’s music videos from last couple of days, and I haven’t even seen the vids from a long long time 

I guess it’s just me. 

Maybe just recommendations based on what else you watch

1 hour ago, Matt. said:

What?

@Austrian_Insomniac said yesterday that he heard on the biggest radio station in Austria that Green Day will release a single on Friday. This radio station is called „Ö3“. Unfortunately he did not answer to a few question from my side. I think he tried to troll us and thats what I critize very heavily.

3 minutes ago, steve46 said:

@Austrian_Insomniac said yesterday that he heard on the biggest radio station in Austria that Green Day will release a single on Friday. This radio station is called „Ö3“. Unfortunately he did not answer to a few question from my side. I think he tried to troll us and thats what I critize very heavily.

Youre so innocent and pure

42 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Maybe just recommendations based on what else you watch

Masterchef US 😂😂😂 with a lot of Doritos 😂😂

28 minutes ago, Asik said:

Today is the 17th already. I guess no album in the nearest future

Even if the single drops on August, we could still have an album this year. We must wait. 

1 hour ago, steve46 said:

That guy must’ve got high on Ozone. 

• Khaleesi. locked this topic

Archived