Next Album Anticipation Thread....Chapter 2

Hermione

i just ordered an tom delonge epiphone.. everyone talks about GD and PANICATD collab. but how awesome would an collab. btw tom an BJ be? 

If they were together on stage it would be funny haha Tom would make stupid BlowJob jokes about BJs guitar (i mean what means it on blue ? definetly blow job)... blow job armstrong

and BJA would fuck with toms conspiracys

• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not believing anything unless it comes directly from the band.    First people here said we were getting an announcement and "surprise"  That turned out to be false. Now Kerrang Radio said new music was coming.   Turned out to be false.

Maybe these people didn't have ill intentions but I won't be played a fool again.

2 hours ago, 龑美優 (Miyu Yan) said:

I have some unconfirmed insider info that I probably should not be divulging to you guys here at GDC, but I'm feeling generous. So, I would just like to confirm that Green Day either were, are, or will at some point be working on new music to release at some point in the future. 

Sounds exactly like what LaughingCock is saying, but 1/10th the words.

14 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

@Little Boy Named Airplane But he's following the account, isn't he? We. Are. Being. Trolled.

For sure. He’s having fun with it too, I bet. His little video yesterday about nOt HaViNg AnY iDeA was poor acting.

4 minutes ago, Matt. said:

Sounds exactly like what LaughingCock is saying, but 1/10th the words.

For sure. He’s having fun with it too, I bet. His little video yesterday about nOt HaViNg AnY iDeA was poor acting.

hidden message???? what means OHVNAYDA ???????

6 hours ago, steve46 said:

Why would Billie Joe talk to a random person like TJChrobo after a Longshot show and tell him all this stuff. This makes definitely no sense to me. I think Billie made a joke with him and told him what he wanted to hear but in fact it will all come the other way round.

Billie has done this kind of thing before. @pacejunkie punk pointed out that he has revealed things to fans. Things that actually happened, like the Longshot. So really it’s a mute point. 

37 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Airplane said:

BW seem to really don't know a single thing about SFA IG secret group if you look at the comment.

He's following songsforassholes account so either he didn't notice its bio or he's just playing dumb

5 minutes ago, kripack said:

He's following songsforassholes account so either he didn't notice it's bio or he's just playing dumb

I couldn't tell you what's in the bio of most of the people I follow. It's entirely possible he's just never seen the tagline.

11 minutes ago, localinsomniac said:

I couldn't tell you what's in the bio of most of the people I follow. It's entirely possible he's just never seen the tagline.

I don’t buy for one second that BW is on a secret GD IG account and has no idea of what is going on with GD. I do buy that he had no idea why people bombarded him with GD comments when he said he was making an announcement.

I can't believe I caught up with 30+ pages to be left with nothing more than the image of Billie using astrology apps to determine the release date :lol: 

1 minute ago, Marki. said:

I can't believe I caught up with 30+ pages to be left with nothing more than the image of Billie using astrology apps to determine the release date :lol: 

Welcome to speculation time in the Green Day world. Thankfully, the phrase “when there’s smoke, there’s fire” holds true in this case.

42 minutes ago, Austrian_Insomniac said:

hidden message???? what means OHVNAYDA ???????

It’s obviously the first letter of the first eight songs on the album.

1.Olivia

2. Hearts in despise

3. Victory 

4. Nemesis

5. After All

6. Young World, dead world

7. Defeated

8. Armageddon

6 minutes ago, Matt. said:

Welcome to speculation time in the Green Day world. Thankfully, the phrase “when there’s smoke, there’s fire” holds true in this case.

It’s obviously the first letter of the first eight songs on the album.

i swear billie is reading through all these threads.. and he is just disappointed that all our tracklists are better than he could ever do  hahah

6 hours ago, Murkrage said:

I agree with what you said earlier about recordings not sitting on the shelf for over a year to be released. I think it's going to happen by the end of this year, mainly because of festival season. Green Day is huge when it comes to festivals here in Europe. They headline A LOT of them and I doubt management would let that slip. They've almost always had a NA and EU leg done, then off to festivals, then Asia / Australia and sometimes back for another NA leg. It's great because the NA / EU gigs really generate momentum for the upcoming festival gigs.

edit: Festival season here in Europe that is.

We also had that rumour some weeks ago that (according to Green Day Spain) GD's management is in negotiations for concerts in Europe in 2020. I can imagine that this was about the big summer festivals and I'm pretty damn sure they will play them, no matter if we'll get a fall/winter 2019 or a February 2020 album release. I'm even thinking about getting tickets for Rock am Ring now while they are cheaper. The last time they played there was 2013, so it's time.

8 hours ago, steve46 said:

Why would Billie Joe talk to a random person like TJChrobo after a Longshot show and tell him all this stuff. This makes definitely no sense to me. I think Billie made a joke with him and told him what he wanted to hear but in fact it will all come the other way round.

It wasn’t said like a joke. I wasn’t even really fishing for the information, (I didn’t want to seem like I was fanboying at a Longshot show about Green Day). He willingly just said it. Like I’ve said, I didn’t press it at all. It came up talking about touring and if they would ever come back to Corpus Christi TX, which is how Green Day was brought up in the conversation to begin with.

6 hours ago, J a c said:

I read the last few pages and the brief discussion about Billie and astrology was definitely some of the best of it. Then boom, this happen and after Kerrang! another huge bummer, it’s an astronomy app not an astrology one :( 

Oh man I totally meant astronomy app. Whoops!

lol don’t hate me, I know everyone was really having a laugh with the astrology app.

side note about the astronomy app. He seemed like a confused dad using it. Adrianne was having to show him how to use it. That’s still funny, right?

Be careful. Kerrang Radio may think that GDC is the official Green Day website. Maybe they will announce one of these lists.

1. Millenials Forever

2. 69 in your Oakland Coffemaker

3. The Buddha of the alleys

4. One Minute

5. Viva La Gloria: The final chapter

6. Trump Sucks, man.

7. Shakira

8. Look For Love

9. Who Wrote Frodo Baggins?

10. A Dissapearing Boy Named Jimmy

11. Let Me Sleep on July

12. Whatsername (feat. Miranda Lambert)

16 minutes ago, TJChrobo said:

Oh man I totally meant astronomy app. Whoops!

I'm so disappointed :( Billie would make such a great healing crystal lady. He has the vibes for it.

Btw, I trust you that he told you what you said, I just think he might have been kidding.

Oh also I just remembered. We briefly talked about Weird Al when the mention of getting off the label and releasing music independently came up, because that what he just started to do after getting off his label.

1 minute ago, Beerjeezus said:

I'm so disappointed :( Billie would make such a great healing crystal lady.

Btw, I trust you that he told you what you said, I just think he might have been kidding.

I mean maybe, who knows really, but he said it so flat, out conversation was pretty serious the whole time, kidding about that would seem out of place in what was said. Really though, the only thing to do is just wait and see 🤷🏻‍♂️

Now I'm gonna start sucking @TJChrobo dick and stop trusting Matt.
Give me more info please !

2 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Airplane said:

Hahahaha I read it as "thrusting"

2 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Airplane said:

You’re so fickle in your affections 

I also spoke to Jeff Matika and he hinted at more Jeff Matika Show when they tour again. 

I asked about this point blank to him though. This part was not as organic as the Billie conversation. Jeff also offered to put me on a list for the sold out LA show if I could extend my trip, but at my behest I couldn’t. He also said the bands were going to party in a big house they rented in Palm Springs on the day between the Pioneertown and LA show.

That’s literally everything that anyone here might care about.

Incendiary weapons < land mines < cluster bombs < biological weapons < nuclear weapons < fucking fake tracklists popping up in these threads

5 minutes ago, TJChrobo said:

I also spoke to Jeff Matika and he hinted at more Jeff Matika Show when they tour again. 

With this and the Weird Al thing I am actually going to call bullshit, sorry mate nothing personal, as you said take it or leave it :D 

4 minutes ago, J a c said:

Incendiary weapons < land mines < cluster bombs < biological weapons < nuclear weapons < fucking fake tracklists popping up in these threads

With this and the Weird Al thing I am actually going to call bullshit, sorry mate nothing personal, as you said take it or leave it :D 

Right. I mean that’s fine. Do as you will. I don’t claim to be an insider or anything, I won’t have information about anything related in the future. I just thought relaying the Billie conversation pertained to this thread. I mean I am also an excited fan, I don’t want to be someone who misleads or anything. Again, I was and still am stunned to have even spoke to Billie, the information was a great treat and exciting to have something tangible to potentially expect.

I was worried that including anything else would push people away from believing me. But that’s everything that happened in my experience, other than getting a picture with Jeff and then with Adrianne, and what Billie and I talked about regarding Corpus Christi.

11 minutes ago, TJChrobo said:

What's next, The Network getting back together to open for Green Day again?

14 minutes ago, TJChrobo said:

I asked about this point blank to him though. This part was not as organic as the Billie conversation. Jeff also offered to put me on a list for the sold out LA show if I could extend my trip, but at my behest I couldn’t. He also said the bands were going to party in a big house they rented in Palm Springs on the day between the Pioneertown and LA show.

That’s literally everything that anyone here might care about.

You may be right but I think most people have blue balled by "insiders" that we've mostly all gone insane. 

• Khaleesi. locked this topic

Archived