Next Album Anticipation Thread....Chapter 2

Hermione

1 minute ago, Christian's Inferno! said:

Holy shit we're already on 28 pages! :lol:

I bet it’ll slow down if next Friday comes and goes and the slim gleam of hope is gone

• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PLOT TWIST: July 19th “Fuck Time” OTIS remix

LOL jk

😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

34 minutes ago, Jankowski576 said:

I bet it’ll slow down if next Friday comes and goes and the slim gleam of hope is gone

A part of me admittedly is hanging on to the small possiblity that we are still getting new music this summer. 

1 minute ago, Redundantuserjinxboy said:

A part of me admittedly is hanging on to the small possiblity that we are still getting new music this summer. 

I would bet on September and be pleasantly surprised if it’s any earlier.

6 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I would bet on September and be pleasantly surprised if it’s any earlier.

Who am I kidding though still going to check this every day

58 minutes ago, Christian's Inferno! said:

Holy shit we're already on 28 pages! :lol:

Still waiting for that merger by the mods though, then we can have 221 pages :P 

I wonder why it's taking so long though, there's literally no point in keeping this as two threads lol

2 minutes ago, Todd said:

What would we do? Probably listen to it and then share our opinions here on GDC. Why, what would you do?

Sorry, I worded it wrong. What would you guys think about this?

Just now, GDFan2019 said:

Sorry, I worded it wrong. What would you guys think about this?

I would think I need to find out what the rest of GDC thought about it

11 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

A bit off topic, but what would you guys do if this actually happens?

https://www.kerrang.com/the-news/panic-at-the-discos-brendon-urie-would-love-to-collaborate-with-green-day/

I wouldn’t be happy. I have a lot of respect for panic but I just don’t like their music. Green Day aren’t a band who does collabs anyway. I mean Billie on his own but not often

8 minutes ago, greenday.stuff said:

I wouldn’t be happy. I have a lot of respect for panic but I just don’t like their music. Green Day aren’t a band who does collabs anyway. I mean Billie on his own but not often

There was the collab with U2, The Saints Are Coming

I love panic! But I think it wouldn't work. Surely ain't gonna happen anyway 😉

5 hours ago, MillenniumFan said:

Just like when he talked about playing Nimrod front to back and so on.

when was THIS?! i would shit pants, mine or anybody else's to see that gig. tre's haushinka intro/verses live?! i just re-shat said pants.

and regarding the speculated sept-feb gap, yes, lots of other instances of sizeable gaps from other acts between single and album makes it plausible... HOWEVER, i personally find it exceedingly difficult to believe that the label would let the US holiday shopping season pass without pressing to have one of their biggest sellers' latest album out.

also, Matt is quickly becoming my favorite presence here. he's ruining people with a single emoji. respect. 😎

10 minutes ago, steve46 said:

I still believe more in Matt than TJChrobo to be honest.

The revolution has begun

Your either with us, or against us.

i dont believe in this shit.. all of the insiders are little fat kids sitting in their basement and jerking off to random guys who believed their dogshit... and the leader is this Matt guy 

Well god, what a mess.  I am going back to not believing a damn thing until I see it properly from the band/label, had it all under control until the Kerrang thing.  So the IG pics must have just been a reaction to all the Kerrang inspired nonsense.  At least we got to see them together.

If they leave Reprise, what record company could a band like this go to, they can’t risk some half-arsed set up at this stage in their careers? 

My prediction is that the photo of Billoboi flipping us off will be posted at least 1039 more times in this thread before we get new music. 

I still think there’s a chance we’ll get something very soon! Sophie K probably spilled the beans when she wasn’t supposed to, then did damage control, and the part about reading off a tweet could’ve been made up! And Billie probably would’ve  popped up on a livestream LOL! “There’s no new Green Day anytime soon. If you don’t like it, FUCK OFF! If you do like it, it’s gonna be worth the wait!”

Why would Billie Joe talk to a random person like TJChrobo after a Longshot show and tell him all this stuff. This makes definitely no sense to me. I think Billie made a joke with him and told him what he wanted to hear but in fact it will all come the other way round.

4 hours ago, TJChrobo said:

I think for how quickly information comes and goes now, the labels want to prolong the conversation as long as possible so by the time the album comes out, some random non-megafan will be like “oh yeah I heard something about that” and buy songs or the album

Said like a promoters mind. When a magazine like Kerrang writes something, while not having the most integrity, there are a bunch of other magazines that follow suit giving them free adverts. It was a blaring omission that nobody like Rolling Stone was reporting. Their sources are for sure and when they diddint follow suit, I knew something was either not supposed to be said or wrong. We will have to see if it’s right or not. I would think at this point they might move it if it ever was. Dunno.

Guys, if I had info, I would tell you (if I could). I truly do not.

I have some sources close to real sources that are saying Kerrang was right at the time it was released. That said, like I said before the anti-announcement, it could be “inbreeding” which is a journalistic phrase. One semi-trusted source releases something and then another does the same and either unwanted information is released or bad info. 

I don’t know what it is in this case. 

Here is what I can promise (as of now). There will be a summer single, there will be a fall album and supporting tour.  Edit: Maybe promise is stong hence (as of now)

This can, has, and possibly will change but this is the facts that I can relate as sure. I let something slip during the Longshot shows that someone caught and amazingly nobody really kept going up that tree but recordings don’t get made for next year in this day and age of digital. Too dangerous so expect the release soon.

July 19th? Maybe, maybe not. I thought that sounded crazy early TBH but I know no different and I trust Kerrang enough to be like “wow, ok”.

But I guess I just don’t care if it’s july 19 or August whatever. I’m as excited as you but I’m also older and have shit to do and time goes by faster for me. lol.

For me, I’m just happy another season is coming and especially seeing how much enjoyment Billie had at the Longshot shows. My expectations for this album and tour are through the roof, which scares me. 😂

2 minutes ago, LaughingClock said:

Said like a promoters mind.

Guys, if I had info, I would tell you (if I could). I truly do not.

I have some sources close to real sources that are saying Kerrang was right at the time it was released. That said, like I said before the anti-announcement, it could be “inbreeding” which is a journalistic phrase. One semi-trusted source releases something and then another does the same and either unwanted information is released or bad info. 

I don’t know what it is in this case. 

Here is what I can promise (as of now). There will be a summer single, there will be a fall album and supporting tour.  

This can, has, and possibly will change but this is the facts that I can relate as sure. I let something slip during the Longshot shows that someone caught and amazingly nobody really kept going up that tree but recordings don’t get made for next year in this day and age of digital. Too dangerous so expect the release soon.

July 19th? Maybe, maybe not. I thought that sounded crazy early TBH but I know no different and I trust Kerrang enough to be like “wow, ok”.

But I guess I just don’t care if it’s july 19 or August whatever. I’m as excited as you but I’m also older and have shit to do and time goes by faster for me. lol.

For me, I’m just happy another season is coming and especially seeing how much enjoyment Billie had at the Longshot shows. My expectations for this album and tour are through the roof, which scares me. 😂

So your source says Fall album, which isn't what Billie supposedly told that dude. You've been saying Fall for months. Weird conflict.

• Khaleesi. locked this topic

Archived