Next Album Anticipation Thread....Chapter 2

Hermione

47 minutes ago, Murkrage said:

"I wish he'd stop wearing skinny jeans tho. That old man sack just isn't working for him."

Blasphemer!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, 86'd said:

I know 4chan is stupid and unreliable, but this was posted not too long ago........

Presented without comment. Cover art TBA

Songs For Assholes
10/4/2019

01. Total Chaos
02. Riot in the Streets
03. Undercover
04. My Own Way
05. Pray for Peace
06. Inside Out
07. Sleepyhead
08. Another World
09. Next In Line
10. Altered State
11. Zero Tolerance
12. I Want You to Know

Fake new or doo these titles seem legit

Pretty sure this one's BS. Somebody got creative with it though- first letter of every track title spells out "TRUMP IS A NAZI".

14 minutes ago, 86'd said:

I know 4chan is stupid and unreliable, but this was posted not too long ago........

Presented without comment. Cover art TBA

Songs For Assholes
10/4/2019

01. Total Chaos
02. Riot in the Streets
03. Undercover
04. My Own Way
05. Pray for Peace
06. Inside Out
07. Sleepyhead
08. Another World
09. Next In Line
10. Altered State
11. Zero Tolerance
12. I Want You to Know

Fake new or doo these titles seem legit

Nope Pray For Peace is officially not real.

9 minutes ago, localinsomniac said:

Pretty sure this one's BS. Somebody got creative with it though- first letter of every track title spells out "TRUMP IS A NAZI".

wow I didn't even notice that...Β 

3 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Airplane said:

Nope Pray For Peace is officially not real.

whoo debunked it?

10 minutes ago, 86'd said:

wow I didn't even notice that...Β 

whoo debunked it?

The person who posted here about it in the first place admitted they were lying

1 hour ago, 86'd said:

are you saying heΒ should start wearing "relaxed fit" or something?

Oh god no... He's the sole reason I started wearing these damn things 15 years ago, I still wear them today and they're comfortable as heck. I'd hate for him to miss out on the comfort of these things :')

2 hours ago, 86'd said:

Green Day will be touring until they can't anymore, It will be interesting though to hear howΒ 60 year old Bille will sound when he asks the crowd "do you know your fucking enemy?' and " I say a-hole"

I saw The Who a few weeks ago in Wembley and Pete Townshend kept talking about how "fucking amazing" the tour is and that life is a "fucking miracle" and I laughed so hard because I think I've never heard a 74-year-old say "fuck" before, so I wouldn't really worry about that :D :D

Saw the Rolling Stones twice last year and they are having the time of their lives on stage right now, and dammit, Charlie Watts will turn 80 in two years. Yeah sure you never know what happens, but I can totally see Green Day become the "new Stones", rock-grandpas who are still kicking ass at 75+. Oldie but goldie!

If they are still touring atΒ 75+ they should then revertΒ the band name to Sweet Children :DΒ 

2 hours ago, Im.a.basket.case said:

IG acct: gdsfa13 mentions today’s date, probably nothing but who knows πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

Β 

Β 

Isn’t that the account that tried to copy the name of the deactivatedΒ account that said September 6thΒ or something and pass it off as if we wouldn’t notice.Β Β The kill your tv one?Β 

3 hours ago, Im.a.basket.case said:

IG acct: gdsfa13 mentions today's date, probably nothing but who knows πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

Β 

Look at that, it was conveniently removed! But who knows, maybe today’s the day we get an announcement!

4 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

Look at that, it was conveniently removed! But who knows, maybe today’s the day we get an announcement!

That may or may not have been my fault. I commented on it saying, "Looks like today's the day we find out if you're full of shit!"

September 17th ....

Β 

sorry i amΒ bored and I thought we were throwing random dates around again πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

@TJChroboΒ still have the most believable story about the September single.
Good news tho, it's soon.

The Gruen book did feel a little to me like it could be a retrospective, it's the sort of thing you'd put out when you're notΒ expecting to still be taking great photos of them for many years to come, but I do think them retiring is unlikely so I'm guessing it's timed to coincide with the next release and they'll just be downscaling from there as with the indie rumour.

Or maybe that's just wishful thinking, I don't know.

Pummel the Bull:

1. Raiding Wild Lands

2. Drink / Punch / Laugh

3. Rebels

4. Windy Robot

5.Β  In the fieldsΒ 

6.Β  Bite it you scum

7. Lovely Story

8. Broken Heart Be Bop

9. Train Wreck and a Bull

10.Β  The Mega Bull Defeated

11. What the #€#& man!

3 minutes ago, That Dude said:

Pummel the Bull:

1. Raiding Wild Lands

2. Drink / Punch / Laugh

3. Rebels

4. Windy Robot

5.Β  In the fieldsΒ 

6.Β  Bite it you scum

7. Lovely Story

8. Broken Heart Be Bop

9. Train Wreck and a Bull

10.Β  The Mega Bull Defeated

11. What the #€#& man!

Please don’t start this up again

What's the point of making setlist? I don't understand that lol.
There are like 20 setlist on this thread. Why lol?

23 minutes ago, Libertine Angel said:

The Gruen book did feel a little to me like it could be a retrospective, it's the sort of thing you'd put out when you're notΒ expecting to still be taking great photos of them for many years to come, but I do think them retiring is unlikely so I'm guessing it's timed to coincide with the next release and they'll just be downscaling from there as with the indie rumour.

Or maybe that's just wishful thinking, I don't know.

If it’s a retrospective of anything it’s of Bob Gruen’s career. Doesn’t that make more sense? He’s the photographer choosing to publish a book (and others like it) featuring a collection of his photos over the course of his career. Β He probably figured it was time. Nothing to do with Green Day really.

11 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

If it’s a retrospective of anything it’s of Bob Gruen’s career. Doesn’t that make more sense? He’s the photographer choosing to publish a book (and others like it) featuring a collection of his photos over the course of his career. Β He probably figured it was time. Nothing to do with Green Day really.

This. And even if the book β€œhas the full support of the band”, it’s not produced by GD or anything like that. It is Bob Gruen’s book, I would not read too much into this (ouch, involuntary bad joke).Β 

Tre’s wife Sara just posted a throwback GD pic, and Brit posted a video a few days ago.Β It Β almost seems to me like it’s a β€œHey, remember Green Day”? thing. A purposeful effort to increase visibility. I think that more seeing the wives post these. On the other hand, Billie and Adrienne seemed to have fallen off the face of the earth.Β 

13 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

Tre’s wife Sara just posted a throwback GD pic, and Brit posted a video a few days ago.Β It Β almost seems to me like it’s a β€œHey, remember Green Day”? thing. A purposeful effort to increase visibility. I think that more seeing the wives post these. On the other hand, Billie and Adrienne seemed to have fallen off the face of the earth.Β 

I may be a pessimist here, but I don’t think it means too much if they are posting throwbacks. I doubt any casual Green Day fans would be following the wives anyway, just the super fans haha

They always posted throwbacks, no?Β 
But now that there is some speculations about a new album we notice all these details.

3 hours ago, neverdone2000 said:

Right, because everyone is checking Green Day members' wives accounts to keep up with GD news.

8 minutes ago, DookieLukie said:

Right, because everyone is checking Green Day members' wives accounts to keep up with GD news.

Did you see Billie’s response though? 😱😱😱

Β 

I was just coming on here to point that out. Looks like the wives’ Instagram posts are the places to look after all πŸ˜‰

• Khaleesi. locked this topic

Archived