Next Album Anticipation Thread....Chapter 2

Hermione

Just now, J a c said:

Geez, I really hope this is not another misunderstanding that ends up being a Coverups show or similar 😂

Billie: The Longshot reunion tour!!!!

GD fans: *grooooaaaannnn*

• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm looking at this thread like:

7b26a174f4806c1e211834472d97c91d.gif

They can do a secret concert if they wanted, but I'm pretty sure it will happen like always in California only. I don't have any hopes for something near my home.

3 minutes ago, IcyMoffatt said:

I'm looking at this thread like:

They can do a secret concert if they wanted, but I'm pretty sure it will happen like always in California only. I don't have any hopes for something near my home.

These pop up shows are usually pretty limited but it’s all a warm up to a tour they’ll be traveling to everybody’s city soon.  It’s all good and if we’re very very lucky we’ll get video of the new songs.

1 minute ago, IcyMoffatt said:

Ah secret shows in California, boring, seen already, you cannot even call them secret shows anymore. Secret shows in Copenhagen, that is the new hip thing to do 19.gif Hey Green Day, reed this and get your ass here if you don’t want to be lame losers 19.gif 

8 minutes ago, DookieLukie said:

I hope @Matt. posting this is a hint that it's true.

Uhm its Just another reddit post until we hear smth from The band. 

21 minutes ago, DookieLukie said:

I hope @Matt. posting this is a hint that it's true.

I honestly don't know anything right now about shows, gigs, and tour plans. I'm just a speculating fan like everyone else :)

2 minutes ago, Matt. said:

I honestly don't know anything right now about shows, gigs, and tour plans. I'm just a speculating fan like everyone else :)

But do you know anything about Single, Announcement and album release? ;) 

1 minute ago, Little Boy Named Airplane said:

But do you know anything about Single, Announcement and album release? ;) 

No ;)

12 minutes ago, Matt. said:

You're useless then. Begone!

Something that could help connect some dots here - have they ever gone on even a club tour without an album out?

1 minute ago, localinsomniac said:

They did a run of shows to test out Trilogy material in 2011

That was a once in a career thing though and they even said that at the time in the documentary

7 minutes ago, Jankowski576 said:

Something that could help connect some dots here - have they ever gone on even a club tour without an album out?

They've never toured before without a new album release. 

5 minutes ago, Alf said:

They've never toured before without a new album release. 

That’s what I’m saying - if we start getting show dates tricking out, maybe just maybe we have a clue to album release

19 minutes ago, Jankowski576 said:

That was a once in a career thing though and they even said that at the time in the documentary

It wasn't a "tour", per se but I mean, they still did it.

6 hours ago, Matt. said:

Some guy on Reddit is claiming the band is going to play at Whiskey A GoGo "in the very near future".

Full quote: "They will be playing Whisky A Gogo in the very near future, you heard it here first."

Hey that’s a comment on my post lol

With all the reminiscing from the band from their past days, such as #billiejoescampfire, and of all the recent IG posts from Tre and Dirnt, on their earlier days, a part of me believes they are doing this because this next album is going to be their last one. I think that's why there is so much secrecy and what not with this next record. Timed with a release of a photo album of green days career. Is this possibly their last album? Please convince me otherwise. Anyone with the same thoughts?

1 minute ago, Im.a.basket.case said:

With all the reminiscing from the band from their past days, such as #billiejoescampfire, and of all the recent IG posts from Tre and Dirnt, on their earlier days, a part of me believes they are doing this because this next album is going to be their last one. I think that's why there is so much secrecy and what not with this next record. Timed with a release of a photo album of green days career. Is this possibly their last album? Please convince me otherwise. Anyone with the same thoughts?

no

Just now, Im.a.basket.case said:

No way, remember Billie’s Longshot livestream last year? “Many people are asking, is there anything wrong, are you breaking up? The answer is no. I’m having fun with some of my friends. I am what you call a musician.” Plus if what @TJChrobo said is true, they’ll be leaving Warner to go independent and release albums more frequently.

3 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

No way, remember Billie’s Longshot livestream last year? “Many people are asking, is there anything wrong, are you breaking up? The answer is no. I’m having fun with some of my friends. I am what you call a musician.” Plus if what @TJChrobo said is true, they’ll be leaving Warner to go independent and release albums more frequently.

I'm not saying breaking up, but maybe retiring as a band as a whole. I think the side projects will continue, but a part of me wonders if this is the last hoorah for the 'Day. I hope that part of me is wrong, but I cant shake that thinking...

9 minutes ago, Im.a.basket.case said:

I'm not saying breaking up, but maybe retiring as a band as a whole. I think the side projects will continue, but a part of me wonders if this is the last hoorah for the 'Day. I hope that part of me is wrong, but I cant shake that thinking...

"Nobody leaves this band unless it’s in a coffin.”

36 minutes ago, Im.a.basket.case said:

“There’s no sign of us stopping... ever.” BJA, Spotify “the early years” documentary.

• Khaleesi. locked this topic

Archived