Next Album Anticipation Thread....Chapter 2

Hermione

8 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

I can still see his account. It says user not found but the account is there. Sounds like some people can’t see it at all. Can someone with some tech expertise please weigh in? I think it’s temporarily deactivated.

As a computer tech with the governement it's the biggest challenge I've ever face.

PS: That explain why they're now 16 subscribers in the SFA IG account.

• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, W_FInkThePlatypusHunter said:

Billie’s deactivation could have something to do with the recent shootings here in the US. Maybe he’s just taking a social media break.

yeah 

1 minute ago, DadBod said:

His private account & the songsforassholes account are still currently up/active. 

This isn’t anything new for him. 

exactly.. idk how often the topic will come up like "billie deactivated his acc announcement soon" 😂

he did it soooo often..

This could be one of the reasons why he deactivated his account for now. He posted about the shootings yet people are still asking him about the new album! So this girl called those people out and Billie liked her comment!!!

I suppose this confirms then that the new album will be called "Deactivated"

Cheers Billie

4 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

This could be one of the reasons why he deactivated his account for now. He posted about the shootings yet people are still asking him about the new album! So this girl called those people out and Billie liked her comment!!!

See guys! thats the reason. 100%

12 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

This tweet is 3 days old. Why would he now deactivate his instagram account?

3 minutes ago, steve46 said:

This tweet is 3 days old. Why would he now deactivate his instagram account?

bc people dont stop asking and they are ignoring the shit that happened in the US

1 minute ago, Austrian_Insomniac said:

bc people dont stop asking and they are ignoring the shit that happened in the US

I think that’s exactly it

And there was another time last year when he posted something anti-Trump or after another shooting, I can’t remember exactly what it was, but he deactivated his account for about a week because of a bunch of hate comments.

But to be fair he is a person of public interest. He has to ignore such comments...

Yeah Billie has deactivated his Instagram quite a few times after he posted something political and the comments pissed him off. I feel him. The world is fucked up, not only online.

10 minutes ago, steve46 said:

But to be fair he is a person of public interest. He has to ignore such comments...

He's a human being, just like the rest of us. Public figure or not, he doesn't have to do anything.

The Longshot's account has been deactivated too.

But after that shooting I want a political based album  even more than I did before. Just to say f*** you Trump in many songs!

Sometimes Billie acts like an emotional teen on her periods. If you dont like what People are saying Just delete Instagram completely. That app is full of shit anyways. 

5 minutes ago, Asik said:

Sometimes Billie acts like an emotional teen on her periods. If you dont like what People are saying Just delete Instagram completely. That app is full of shit anyways. 

I was going to say just disable his comments but then those people would just flood his DMs

14 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

I was going to say just disable his comments but then those people would just flood his DMs

it doesn't matter if everybody send him DMs, they all end up on the spam messages and he got none notifications

17 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

He can turn DMs off too.

There's nothing wrong him shutting down for awhile. He's never said why he deactivates so all of this "the comments piss him off" rhetoric is speculation. 

2 minutes ago, DadBod said:

He can turn DMs off too.

There's nothing wrong him shutting down for awhile. He's never said why he deactivates so all of this "the comments piss him off" rhetoric is speculation. 

Pretty soon, Mike and Tré will have to brace themselves for all the “Where’s Billie?” comments!

25 minutes ago, Asik said:

Billie is emotional and sensitive. A melodramatic fool, some might say. But I’m sure he knows that a social media presence is a necessary evil if he cares anything about promotion of his band and his projects. So I think the periodic deactivations are just a form of self-care.

2 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

Billie is emotional and sensitive. A melodramatic fool, some might say. But I’m sure he knows that a social media presence is a necessary evil if he cares anything about promotion of his band and his projects. So I think the periodic deactivations are just a form of self-care.

He seems too sensitive for internet, so of he wants to take a break once in a while it's absolutely cool and a lot better than lashing out in the comments.

37 minutes ago, Asik said:

It’s always fun to speculate about his social network behavior and try to find hidden meanings behind this stuff, but I think it is his right to use Instagram whatever the fuck he wants to :D Personally I really appreciate how he manage to keep a public space somewhat personal, and sometimes to use it for political messages. I think we need more public figures like his in these dark times.

If this is actually the reason sometimes he deactivates his accounts (we are still speculating), if sometimes he gets overwhelmed by human stupidity and feels the need to force himself out of reading comments, I’m fine with it. Doesn’t change anything for me, I will see his content again when he wants to post something and gets over it. And honestly, sometimes I get fucking bored with social networks, I have been close to deleting my FB account several times. If I was a public figure like he is, and that shit happened in my profile, after something I posted, I can’t exclude I would behave like he is.

Billie Joe is one of my musical idols and I love his music. However, he seems to be very immature on social media for a man his age. He's the definition of Libtard.

• Khaleesi. locked this topic

Archived