Next Album Anticipation Thread....Chapter 2

Hermione

3 hours ago, Lapin said:

šŸ˜

OMG confirmation Green Day self titled "The Black Album" first single titled "Something has got to change" šŸ™„

• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ever since they teased us with the Bull and studio pics, Iā€™m surprised there hasnā€™t been any 4chan leaks since then

*wave of totally legit and completelyĀ coincidentalĀ 4chan ā€œleaksā€ hits the internet*

It's like saying Beetlejuice 3 times. There's going to be a dozen of them in a week now.

19 minutes ago, MillenniumFan said:

*wave of totally legit and completelyĀ coincidentalĀ 4chan ā€œleaksā€ hits the internet*

Ā 

15 minutes ago, localinsomniac said:

It's like saying Beetlejuice 3 times. There's going to be a dozen of them in a week now.

And then the fake MattGDC will say, ā€œThis is legit!ā€ šŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜†

I wonder if the real @Matt.Ā has any small hints to hold us over before the announcement comes

5 minutes ago, Im.a.basket.case said:

This thread could use a pick-me-up.

The suspense is killing me right now! Like, how long do they plan to make us wait after they posted the bull/studio pics?

4 hours ago, John.reject23 said:

I think we must embrace the idea of the September release šŸ™‚

Yes. I think you are right. It's already August, 5th and we heard really nothing from the band. So I think September now seems very legit.Ā 

5 hours ago, Im.a.basket.case said:

This thread could use a pick-me-up.

Simple badger @Matt. till he gives in divulges us all to the secrets he knows or suspects

Iā€™m so disappointed thereā€™s no collab with Billie EilishĀ 

1 hour ago, steve46 said:

Yes. I think you are right. It's already August, 5th and we heard really nothing from the band. So I think September now seems very legit.Ā 

In before October becomes the next July 19th.

54 minutes ago, nohamxx said:

Iā€™m so disappointed thereā€™s no collab with Billie EilishĀ 

You can't know that yetĀ 

August 2089.

Somewhere in the American Colonies of Europe, a teenager is listening to a clandestine radio transmission: ā€œ...and unfortunately the news from California are not very good either. Emperor Trumpā€™s forces are reportedly advancing trough the rebel lines, while the resistance is bravely holding its last standing outpost in El Camino. Fight until the end my friends, letā€™s not make that head in jar smile again!Ā 

But we have always toĀ see the glass half full: a dear friend of mine just whispered intoĀ my neurotwitter feed an exciting news, the cyborg punk rock band Green Day is coming back on September 16 with its decades awaited 13th record! With this exciting news we wish you good night, this is everything from Revolution Radio, stay tuned tomorrow for more updates from the operation no control!ā€

GDC, which had to migrateĀ into a neurologically implanted and meme-based board of discussion after that Dudeā€™s tracklists overloaded its internet servers in 2037,Ā is still populated by a few desperate souls, restlessly awaiting the yetĀ to be named album 13. ā€œAre we the waitingā€ is now the most hated Green Day song in the world (someone says on a par with Nightlife), and part of the fanbase is skeptical about the cybernetic upgrades keeping the band on the stage. ā€œThis cyborg thingĀ will make their sound too pop, I still want to hear the guitar solos!!!ā€, someone posts.Ā 

The news of an album release in September shakes the community, and while a few elder wisemen remind the younglings about the Kerrang! Radio drama from 2019, Mattā€™s cloud uploaded consciousness posts a cryptic message:Ā 

ā€œI told you Green Day will be the focus of the summer, butĀ I didnā€™t specify which summer. LoLā€.Ā 

GDFan2089, an old GDC user who forgot the password for his 43d account and had to create a newĀ one,Ā checks his Mindstagram and immediately post something: ā€œCheck CyberMike story about mushroom clouds popping up everywhere!!!!! This must be a hidden clue about theĀ album announcement, maybe nuclear family part 2 confirmed!!!!ā€.Ā 

The world comes to an end without Album 13. An alien looks at this nuclear desolation from its spaceship and comments: ā€œToo bad. At least Tom DeLonge will stop harassing meā€.Ā 

The End.

5 minutes ago, J a c said:

ā€œI toldļ»æļ»æ you Green Day will be the focus of the summer, butĀ I ļ»ædidnā€™t specifyļ»æ whichļ»æ summerļ»æ. ļ»æLoLā€.

Most plausible part of the post. If the Trump family isn't extinct politically before 2021, we have fucked up hard as a nation.

10 hours ago, GDFan2019 said:

Ever since they teased us with the Bull and studio pics, Iā€™m surprised there hasnā€™t been any 4chan leaks since then

4chan leaks are always based of the shit we especulate here, since we are quiet they got no source of inspiration anymore

1 hour ago, J a c said:

August 2089.

Somewhere in the American Colonies of Europe, a teenager is listening to a clandestine radio transmission: ā€œ...and unfortunately the news from California are not very good either. Emperor Trumpā€™s forces are reportedly advancing trough the rebel lines, while the resistance is bravely holding its last standing outpost in El Camino. Fight until the end my friends, letā€™s not make that head in jar smile again!Ā 

But we have always toĀ see the glass half full: a dear friend of mine just whispered intoĀ my neurotwitter feed an exciting news, the cyborg punk rock band Green Day is coming back on September 16 with its decades awaited 13th record! With this exciting news we wish you good night, this is everything from Revolution Radio, stay tuned tomorrow for more updates from the operation no control!ā€

GDC, which had to migrateĀ into a neurologically implanted and meme-based board of discussion after that Dudeā€™s tracklists overloaded its internet servers in 2037,Ā is still populated by a few desperate souls, restlessly awaiting the still to be named album 13. ā€œAre we the waitingā€ is now the most hated Green Day song in the world (someone says on a par with Nightlife), and part of the fanbase is skeptical about the cybernetic upgrades keeping the band on the stage. ā€œThis cyborg thingĀ will make their sound too pop, I still want to hear the guitar solos!!!ā€, someone posts.Ā 

The news of an album release in September shakes the community, and while a few elder wisemen remind the younglings about the Kerrang! Radio drama from 2019, Mattā€™s cloud uploaded consciousness posts a cryptic message:Ā 

ā€œI told you Green Day will be the focus of the summer, butĀ I didnā€™t specify which summer. LoLā€.Ā 

GDFan2089, an old GDC user who forgot the password for his 43d account and had to create a newĀ one,Ā checks his Mindstagram and immediately post something: ā€œCheck CyberMike story about mushroom clouds popping up everywhere!!!!! This must be a hidden clue about theĀ album announcement, maybe nuclear family part 2 confirmed!!!!ā€.Ā 

The world comes to an end without Album 13. An alien looks at this nuclear desolation from its spaceship and comments: ā€œToo bad. At least Tom DeLonge will stop harassing meā€.Ā 

The End.

Epic.

1 hour ago, J a c said:

August 2089.

GDC, which had to migrateĀ into a neurologically implanted and meme-based board of discussion after that Dudeā€™s tracklists overloaded its internet servers in 2037,Ā is still populated by a few desperate souls, restlessly awaiting the still to be named album 13. ā€œAre we the waitingā€ is now the most hated Green Day song in the world (someone says on a par with Nightlife), and part of the fanbase is skeptical about the cybernetic upgrades keeping the band on the stage. ā€œThis cyborg thingĀ will make their sound too pop, I still want to hear the guitar solos!!!ā€, someone posts.Ā 

The End.

AWESOME AS FUCK! :DĀ 

Everyone needs to chill out. This would be a bad time for a single or album announcement with everything thatā€™s going on in this country right now. I donā€™t expect a word until mid-August at least, and I think that was true even before the mass shootings. Now with the shootings, I doubt the band is in the mood for Instagram games this week.Ā 

29 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

Everyone needs to chill out. This would be a bad time for a single or album announcement with everything thatā€™s going on in this country right now. I donā€™t expect a word until mid-August at least, and I think that was true even before the mass shootings. Now with the shootings, I doubt the band is in the mood for Instagram games this week.Ā 

USA is just a shitty place to live

1 minute ago, Austrian_Insomniac said:

USA is just a shitty place to live

Bw6D5zZ.gif

1 hour ago, neverdone2000 said:

I wouldn't worry about that too much. They're known around the world, so it's not really the situation in the US that matters as much.

14 minutes ago, Murkrage said:

I wouldn't worry about that too much. They're known around the world, so it's not really the situation in the US that matters as much.

They may be known around the world but the US is their home.

Regardless, I do think we are looking at a September single. It would be funny if after all these ā€œleaksā€ and insiders the one who was right all along was Billie Joe himself (as told to @TJChroboĀ ).

Iā€™ll be back later to say I told you so šŸ™‚

2 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

They may be known around the world but the US is their home.

Regardless, I do think we are looking at a September single. It would be funny if after all these ā€œleaksā€ and insiders the one who was right all along was Billie Joe himself (as told to @TJChroboĀ ).

Iā€™ll be back later to say I told you so šŸ™‚

The September/February thing seems most plausible of all the speculations we've had. Not only because it's said to come from Billie himself but also because there's nothing going on as of now and that'sĀ unlikely if there was a fall album.

• Khaleesi. locked this topic

Archived