Next Album Anticipation Thread....Chapter 2

Hermione

Before I guess on the number of tracks in the new album I would like to know if this July, 19th thing is really true haha 

• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, steve46 said:

Before I guess on the number of tracks in the new album I would like to know if this July, 19th thing is really true haha 

We have to wait from yesterday until Friday, because I think they must give us at least 7 days before the official release of this new single.

9 minutes ago, Lacky said:

I think 13/14 but I really hope something like 21stCBD, 18 tracks

I'd love to have a 21stCBD amount of songs.

5 minutes ago, steve46 said:

Obviously I can't know for sure, but a radio station announcing they'll play a new Green Day song on a specific day on a specific time is as true as it's going to get at this point.

Starting to think it might not be true. Sophie just posted in her stories on IG saying something like "F**k I've gone viral because I read a listener's tweet." What do you guys think? 

5 minutes ago, Im.a.basket.case said:

Starting to think it might not be true. Sophie just posted in her stories on IG saying something like "F**k I've gone viral because I read a listener's tweet." What do you guys think? 

Ya she's backing down on insta and twitter..

Look's like she just read a tweet

6 minutes ago, Im.a.basket.case said:

Personally I think it's going to happen since Billie, Mike, and Tre all posted on their instagrams after the rumors started yesterday.

5 minutes ago, Im.a.basket.case said:

I'm pretty sure it's legit, cuz why would they all post the same type of picture on instagram. I feel like the middle finger is meant to us in a humorous way. Cuz we figured it out 🤷‍♂️

Just now, sondretho said:

I'm pretty sure it's legit, cuz why would they all post the same type of picture on instagram. I feel like the middle finger is meant to us in a humorous way. Cuz we figured it out 🤷‍♂️

it would be lovely😍😂

Boy, she better go for cover if that's all it was! 😭  😂 She didn't say Sharon on the broadcast though, she said Julia.  

Just now, jengd said:

Boy, she better go for cover if that's all it was! 😭  😂 She didn't say Sharon on the broadcast though, she said Julia.  

good point!

Time to reopen the new album anticipation thread and close this one down...or change it to "Tweet by Sharon/Julia confirms new Green Day music." 😧

Just now, Im.a.basket.case said:

Time to reopen the new album anticipation thread and close this one down...or change it to "Tweet by Sharon/Julia confirms new Green Day music." 😧

Did she erase that tweet? 

She had said on IG that "Julie is a mega fan, she always tweets me updates"  OMG, please don't tell me this is nothing!

I told you guys, we were never told who Julia was! Just that she told the host the date. Sophie should have made it clear it was a listener and not someone with credible info.

Just now, localinsomniac said:

Uh oh, Sharonulia caught wind of the 4chan posts

Was thinking the same thing...😥

so in the end this kerrang info isnt legit at all? meh

we stay in the dark then, maybe we dont get any new information about new GD music for the next weeks/months

4 minutes ago, jengd said:

She had said on IG that "Julie is a mega fan, she always tweets me updates"  OMG, please don't tell me this is nothing!

She's giving two different names. wy?

not buying this is  fake yet, seems like a come down

Sophie's show ends at 10

why is that tweet from 12? and a week earlier?

This seems like a "shit i shouldn't have said that this soon"

1 minute ago, purplebenny said:

She's giving two different names. wy?

not buying this is  fake yet, seems like a come down

Sophie's show ends at 10

why is that tweet from 12? and a week earlier?

This seems like a "shit i shouldn't have said that this soon"

Like, is she reading a tweet form a week earlier, on her show?

Or is she panicking and trying to find a tweet to cover her ass?

This isnt a new tweet, it was obviously ran by superiors, K! aren't a pirate radio station.

I'd be shocked if this aint happening

Did all of you forget that the three of them posted three pictures where one of them, shows us their middle finger? Don't call this of so soon. Still over a week until the 19th, so there will be an announcement for sure the next couple of days 👀

lets talk about how dubious @Matt gets day after day.. i mean he didnt say anyhting useful.. except for "we dont get info in june" woooooow 

9 minutes ago, localinsomniac said:

Okay which one of you is Julia

Dont forget about sharon!!

• Hermione changed the title to Next Album Anticipation Thread....Chapter 2
  • Khaleesi. locked this topic

Archived